019

Looking For Their Princess

Heechul puffed out his cheeks and put his hand down. He wasn't sure why, but having Minseok catch him was making him feel like a child scolded by his mother.

The sheet of ice slowly melted away again, showing Kyuhyun looking curiously at Minseok. "Now I'm almost wishing that I were the reincarnated princess. It's going to be interesting being around them all."

"You're right about that." Heechul murmured. 

"Um.. sorry, hyung. But I think it's time you go back. We've got to talk to Heechul." Junmyeon told Kyuhyun, nodding at Jongin who stepped beside him.

Kyuhyun shrugged. "Yeah, I guess I'd better get back. Zhou Mi will be wondering where I am." He took Jongin's hand, smoke enveloping them both as they disappeared. 

Heechul arched his eyebrow at Minseok and Junmyeon. "You wanted to talk to me?"

"I think it's time you've told us exactly what powers you have." Minseok told him.

"Well, let's see. Teleportation, fire manipulation, water manipulation, healing, and wind manipulation."

"Jongin, Chanyeol, you, Yixing and Sehun." Minseok murmured, glancing at Junmyeon.

Junmyeon nodded his head. "He said that he thinks he's mated to all of us. I think he's right, considering all the powers he's manifesting."

"He needs to be trained so he can control his powers."

"Yeah, he does."

"'He' is also standing right here and can speak for himself." Heechul told them both.

"Sorry, hyung." Minseok told him.

"I don't think he needs much training in teleportation." Junmyeon told him. "He seems to have the hang of it."

"Speaking of teleportation," Minseok frowned, looking around. "Shouldn't Jongin be back by now?"

Jongin? Junmyeon sent his thoughts out to locate the other man. Where are you?

The reply was immediate; a picture of Jongin crouched in front of Kyuhyun as a Shadow moved towards them both.

"Shadows." Junmyeon hissed. "They're here." Chanyeol, Baekhyun, we need you now!