031

Looking For Their Princess

"Perhaps we could and perhaps we couldn't." Junmyeon told them both. "Go debate that in the living room so I can finish these dishes and Baekhyun and Yixing can cook."

Jongdae grinned at him. "Glad to know you're not the one cooking."

"I am a great cook, thank you very much."

"Oh, yes. I loved the burnt oatmeal scraped from the bottom of the pot."

"That was Chanyeol using his fire and you know it."

"Did Chanyeol overcook the spaghetti too?"

"No but he did distract me by throwing fire around like a toy."

"And what about the time all the ice cream got melted?"

"That was me as well." Chanyeol replied.

"Hmm, seems Chanyeol has a bit of an obsession with you." Heechul remarked drily.

Junmyeon growled, raising his hand as a ball of water rose out of the sink. "You all have to the count of three to get out of here before you get soaked."

"That's not very threatening, you know." Jongdae told him then let out an undignified squawk as the water hit him in the chest, soaking his tshirt.

"Out!"

"Okay, okay, we're going." Chanyeol grabbed Heechul and Jongdae, pulling them from the kitchen.

****

"Did you have to do that?" Baekhyun asked, getting a pot as Junmyeon went back to washing dishes.

"Yes, I did. They wouldn't have left if I hadn't."

"I could have just turned up the lights."

"I wanted them gone not blinded." The older male commented.

"I wouldn't have blinded them. Much."

"And I'm sure they would have been thankful for that once they could see. What are you making?"

"Kimchi jigae. I asked Yixing to bring up some kimchi when he's done with Zitao."

"They're still going at it?"

"Yeah, they are. Guess Zitao was too focused on wushu to let Yixing play with him so easily."