030

Looking For Their Princess

Junmyeon leaned back against the counter as Baekhyun cleaned him up with a warm rag. He could sense the others all in their own post-coital bliss. Luhan, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun were all wrapped up in each other still but the others were all satisfied and cuddling with each other.

"Can I join in on this or is it just for Baekhyun?"

A voice cut through his thoughts and he jerked, feeling Baekhyun's fingers press into his inner thigh in reaction. "Ow!"

"Sorry," Baekhyun answered quickly, pulling his hand away as both of them turned to look towards the doorway.

Heechul leaned against the doorframe, amusement evident on his face though it didn't quite mask the hunger in his eyes.

Junmyeon swallowed at the look, feeling his body react. "What, you didn't get enough from Chanyeol?"

"No, not really." Was the reply from the redhead.

"He was insatiable back when he was my mate." Yifan stepped up behind Heechul with Jongdae beside him. "Makes sense that he'd be insatiable now."

"Then it's a good thing he's mated to all of us this time." Baekhyun replied drily, pulling Junmyeon's boxers up. "I have no objection to you four continuing but please go somewhere else. I'm getting hungry and would like to eat without any distractions."

"Says the man who distracted me from washing dishes." Junmyeon quipped as he reached down to pull up his pants.

The other man grinned at him. "Tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"I-" Junmyeon grinned sheepishly, raking his fingers through his hair. "Ok, so I did enjoy it." He reached down with his other hand, which Baekhyun took, and helped him stand up.

"Glad to hear you admit it." The other man told him, kissing his cheek. "Now stop making me dig through your thoughts just to know that."

Junmyeon made a face. "I don't make you do that, Baekhyun. You just like to snoop."

"So, when are you getting married?" An amused voice interrupted.

They looked up to see Heechul, this time with Yifan and Jongdae hugging him from behind. "Name the date, hyung. We'll gladly marry you." Junmyeon replied with a grin.

Yifan sputtered, his shoulders shaking with laughter at the response.

Heechul grinned as well. "Only if it's all twelve of you. Though is that a thing on Exo? Getting married, I mean."

"Well, no." Jongdae was the one to answer this time. "Though maybe we can change that."