026

Looking For Their Princess

Junmyeon looked up as Heechul walked into the living room, Chanyeol and Tao following behind him. "Done already?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

A stream of water hit him square in the chest. "Yeah, I'm done. I've got control of my powers."

Junmyeon made a face and pulled at the wet fabric. "Did you have to do that?"

"Would you prefer I use fire? I know you can't die."

He pulled his shirt over his head, shaking his head quickly. "Definitely not. I'd just end up ."

Heechul looked him over with interest. "Would that be a bad thing?"

"Yes." Baekhyun leaned out of the kitchen doorway, holding a soapy dish. "None of us want to see him . Except maybe Yixing."

Junmyeon made a face at him. "Go back to your dishes, Baekhyun."

"Oh, don't do that." Heechul told the smaller man. "What's this about Yixing?"

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders. "Didn't you know? They're lovers."

The redhead turned towards Junmyeon, his hands on his hips. "Lovers? So, what does that make me?"

"It's not like I love him," Junmyeon protested weakly. "At least not like that."

"Then why?"

Chanyeol leaned over to tap Heechul's shoulder. "We're men, hyung, we do have needs too. We're just lucky that we've all got someone who can help us."

Heechul puffed out his cheeks. "Alright, you've got a point. I guess I shouldn't feel jealous then." He eyed the taller man. "Do you have someone helping you out?"

Chanyeol grinned, nodding towards Baekhyun. "Baekhyun, and sometimes Jongin or Sehun."

"Sometimes me as well." Tao spoke up.

"So, you have Baekhyun, Jongin, Sehun, and Tao but Junmyeon only has Yixing?"

"No. Baekhyun was exaggerating. Yifan helps him out too, so does Sehun and Luhan."

"So, basically you've all been having with each other."

"Yeah." Chanyeol replied cheerfully.