015

Looking For Their Princess

Heechul walked out to the kitchen, immediately spotting Zhou Mi standing at the stove over a pot. "What are you cooking?" 

The taller man jumped at his voice. "Yah! Don't sneak up on me like that." He replied, then realized exactly who he was speaking to and spun around. "Hyung! Gwenchana?"

Heechul rolled his eyes. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you lost your memory?"

"Well.. yeah, I did. But I'm still fine. What are you cooking anyways? You never said."

Zhou Mi turned around, stirring whatever was in the pot. "Shrimp ramyun."

"Oh?" The older man tried to look around him. "It smells good."

"It's not done either. Go sit down."

Heechul pouted but went to sit down anyways. "Why are you cooking?"

"I'm hungry and I'm betting you are too."

"Neh, I am hungry. Why are you still here?"

"You're awfully grumpy. Didn't your boyfriends call you?"

Heechul paused at that. There was no way he could know... "Mwo?"

"You heard me." Zhou Mi looked over his shoulder at Heechul. "Am I wrong about them? They seem like they're your boyfriends."

"Um.. exactly who are you talking about?"

The redhead snorted. "You know who I'm talking about. That group of boys who were at the cafe. The way their eyes followed you? They wanted you."

Heechul smirked at him. "Every guy wants me. Why would they be any different?"

"You were watching them just as much."

He nearly choked at that. Had he really been so obvious? "I was not..."

"Yes, you were." The voice came from behind him this time.

Heechul spun around, seeing Kyuhyun standing in the doorway. "Where were you?"

"Making sure your boyfriends knew how special you are." The blond crossed the floor to Zhou Mi, pressing against him and standing on his toes to see what was being cooked. "Mmm, smells good, hyung~"

"Why aren't you two dating?" Heechul demanded.

Kyuhyun looked back at him. "We are now. Zhou Mi had to break up with Henry first."

"Poor Henry."

Zhou Mi chuckled softly. "'Poor Henry' is now dating Jungsu."

"Good for him. It's about time Jungsu got laid."

Kyuhyun snorted. "You're terrible."

Heechul smirked at him. "So are you."

"Well, I did learn from the best."

"I'm doomed." Zhou Mi muttered, making Heechul laugh.

"With that bit of evil as your boyfriend?" he asked. "Neh, you are doomed."