12

Looking For Their Princess

Kyuhyun glanced at Heechul, seated at the table in a large tshirt and shorts, looking lost. "Do you believe him?"

Zhou Mi glanced over at the older man as well. "That he doesn't know who he is? He seems pretty believable to me."

"But.. How can someone just forget who they are?"

"Well, Kibum mentioned that he'd fainted the other day. Maybe he hit his head."

"And it causes him to lose his memory three days later?" Kyuhyun asked, feeling skeptical. "Aniyo.. Something happened. Something he's not telling us."

"Maybe he can't tell us." Zhou Mi mused. "He might not know what happened."

"Kibum told me Heechul hyung was serving a table when he fainted." He said suddenly. "Stay with him."

"Why?"

"Because he'd also said that he saw one of them hanging around the cafe before Heechul got off. I'm going to pay them a visit."

****

"Hyung," Jongin whined. "It's been two days and we haven't heard from him. What if something happened?"

"We took him to a planet no one knows about, the Oracle possessed him, woke up all of his memories of every past life he's had and told him about how important he is to keeping Earth safe." Joonmyeon explained. "He's had to deal with a lot in one day. We can give him a little time."

Jongin pouted. "But, hyung~" he whined.

"Don't 'hyung' me." He replied. "You're not going anywhere."

The teleporter pouted and sat down on the couch.

"And don't pout at me either. That won't work."

Jongin opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by loud, furious knocking on the door.

Joonmyeon put down his book, looking puzzled, and got up to answer it.

"What did you do to Heechul hyung?!" A young man with dark, messy hair stood in the doorway, hands on his hips.

"What do you mean?"

"And who are you?" Jongin demanded.

The young man sent a glare towards the younger. "I'm Kyuhyun. And Heechul hyung has been hiding in his apartment because he has no idea who he is anymore. What did you do to him?!"

The two men exchanged looks. "We didn't do anything to him. Just talked to him." Joonmyeon replied.

"Yet, somehow I don't believe you."

"It's the truth." Joonmyeon replied with a glare.

"And you're being rude." Jongin added.

"What's going on?"

All three men looked up at the voice to look at the young man standing in the doorway.

"Oh, hey, Luhan."