Sehun

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mpy2sgEk2m1sqzq5no2_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Strawberry."

Sehun looked up, his hair covering his eyes a little. He looked at the door, smelling the scent.

When he heard clacks on the floor, he looked around quickly, looking for something to use.

Through the shadows, she stood there, seeing the stick rock back and forth.

"Have you been a good boy today?" 

Sehun growled, looking around in a quickly matter.

"You can try to look, but you won't find anything."

She showed herself through the shadows, smirking with her red lipstick.

Her lipstick made him crazy. As he saw her face, he stopped what he was doing and tried to go after her when he forgot he was tied to a chair.

"Oh, do you want to come closer to me?"

She wore short black shorts, showing her long legs. Crouching down to reach his level, she gave him a small smile, "Do you like this color on my lipstick? It's the one you bought me." 

Sehun stared at it, eagerly wanting to touch it.

"It's the one you bought me on our last date, you said it would look good on me. Does it?"

Sehun grunted, when she pushed her index finger towards his mouth, "Don't make a sound."

Standing up, she looked down at him. He was struggling hard to release himself. 

"You've always been the touchy one." She chuckled, "Are you not satisfied with what you're seeing?" 

Sehun glared at her, "What do you want from us?" 

"What do I want?" 

She tapped her finger with her lips. Sehun stared at it, trying to release himself in the process. His arms were shaking.

She glanced down and smiled, "I don't want anything. I just want your love."

He gave out a scoff, "That's it? What about the other eleven?"

"My heart's big enough." She winked, holding the stick in her hand. 

"If you release me, I can show you that your heart isn't big for all of us." He smirked.

"Oh, so if I release you, what would you do to me?" She whispered in his ear, brushing her fingertips on his cheek.

He shivered at her touch.

"Why don't you answer me?" She asked when she narrowed her eyes, "I don't want just your love. I want all of yours." 

Straightening back her back, she walks gently towards the drawers near him.

His eyes widened, not being able to turn back, "Stop, what are you doing?"

"I missed little Sehun, didn't you?" 

He looked at the doll as she leaned it close to his face, "Isn't he cute?"

He growled, "Please, put that down."

"Why, didn't you miss it? I did. How about a little kiss?"

She gently kissed the doll on the lips as his eyes closed.

He felt her lips on his and he wanted to savor every moment of it. When she pulled away, it was too quick and too sudden. He wanted to feel her more..

"Unsatisfied?" She teased, walking around with the doll in her hand.

"Don't touch it." He hissed.

"Did you just hiss at me? That's not good." She wiggled her eyebrows, touching the doll, "Little Sehun won't like it." 

Before he could protest, she squeezed the doll's head gently.

Sehun's mouth opened, feeling the tension between his temples. As much as he tried to shake it off, it went worse and worse.

"Didn't I tell you to be good?"

Sehun breathed, "Please, stop. You're hurting me."

"This is nothing compared to the pain you have given me, Sehun." She whispered, squeezing the head tighter.

Sehun felt as if his head was going to explode, "Please." 

She released it, as his breathing was heavier. He huffed, coughing up blood.

"Know your position, Sehun." She said when she whispered in his ear, "You remember that, right?"

He looked up at her, his eyes narrowing and slowly closing.

"I bet you do." She said, gently kissing his forehead, "Goodnight, love."

With that, she smirked and walked back into the shadows and closed the door.