Tao

Voodoo Doll

Awesome-Tao-3-tao-30888390-500-298.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Tao gasped for air when he woke up.

He breathed hard, looking around to see anything or anyone, when he was greeted by the darkness.

His heart was beating violently and he tried to calm himself down.

"That dream." He thought to himself, "Felt weird."

Tao tried to untie himself from the ropes that held onto him on the bed.

His forehead was sweating and he tried to shake them off, unable to wipe them away.

Hearing noises outside, his eyes narrowed and closed.

He didn't want to hear anything anymore when he kept replaying the dreams he had.

"What are you doing?" 

"Make them pay."

"You can try to run, but you can't hide."

Although all his memories weren't clear, the voice of the man sounded so familiar. 

Everything that person said and did was in his mind and he couldn't control or stop it.

"What is this?" He said to himself, opening his eyes to see a shadow appear in front of him.

He gasped for air to see the mysterious man.

He was smirking over Tao. Tao's hands curled up into a fist.

"Hi, Tao. Had a good night sleep?"

Tao fidgeted for a while, closing his eyes trying hard to block out his memories.

"What are you trying to do? Had a nightmare again?"

Tao struggled to get free when his head was about to explode. He felt himself shiver for a second when he stopped.

Gently opening his eyes, he looked up at the mysterious figure.

"You were always the naive one." The mysterious figure laughed, "But then again, you were quick minded."

Tao tried to focus on his eyes, "I remember."

"Yes, I'm sure you do. Only the powerful ones can remember such an incident." The mysterious man tsked.

"Why are you doing this?" Tao cried, "Tell me!"

"I'm making you pay for what you did to my girl!" He hissed, grabbing the collar on Tao's shirt, "And I'll kill you all if I have to."

"Xiumin--"

"Don't you dare call me that." He hissed, looking down at him, "Your mind is coming to a clear now, isn't it? You remember everything that is going on, right? You want to save her, huh?"

Tao nodded.

"Well, that's just too bad." Xiumin replied, releasing Tao from his grasp, "You're just too late." 

"As a matter a fact, I'm sure more than half of you guys have lost it already." Xiumin tsked, "It's only a matter of time before they all start to hate on her. Even you."

"You'll never make me hate her, I won't let you do that to me." Tao replied.

"That's what they all said until they all got brain-washed." Xiumin narrowed his eyes, "Next thing you know, it'll be you that will hate her the most."

Tao swallowed hard, looking away from Xiumin, "Why are you making her suffer?"

"Because if she doesn't, she won't come to me." 

Xiumin looked down for a while, having a little smirk on his face as he wiped his lips with his thumb. 

"You don't have to go this far."

Xiumin looked at him, "You won't know what I'm going through. She loves only you guys, never has she looked at me. Someone who's been there all her life." He hissed, "So shut your mouth before I kill you."

Tao bit his lips as he saw Xiumin head for the door.

"This will be our little secret." Xiumin smiled, putting an index finger to his lips, "I hope you forget everything. It's the best."

As he closed the door, Tao struggled to break free. 

He now knew what was happening and he wanted to stop it. Even though he had no power, he knew he would never hate her. Biting his lips, he tried harder, fiddling with the ropes before he sighed.

He knew that only she had the power to let them free.

He closed his eyes, "Break free." He whispered.

As he opened his eyes, he hoped that she would hear his words before he fell asleep.