Voodoo Doll

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_m7rme1vhy01qb30uro1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"We have to go back in there!" 

She tried to release herself from Baekhyun's grip when he just held onto her waist tighter.

He laid his head in the crook of her neck as she cried, trying to release herself.

"Let me go! Please, we have to save Xiumin." 

"~~~~~," Luhan whispered, coming closer to her, "It's over. The curse has broken, that means Xiumin died."

"He didn't die!" She yelled, "This is unfair! Why does it have to end like this?" 

As her knees gave out, she fell to the floor as Tao held onto her.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. Please."

Everyone bowed their heads with her as they stared back at the house.

It was all broken and gone and it would be a miracle if Xiumin ever made it out alive.

As Kris sighed and helped her up, Suho nodded.

"Let's go, you guys." Suho whispered, "Let's go back home."

Although the rest were happy they were free from the curse and no one got hurt, they knew that they had lost something very special to them.

"I'm sorry, Xiumin." Kris whispered, looking at the house as he saw the others walk away.

"I wish you that you had no more pain in your heart and went to a place where you can finally love." Chen whispered to himself.

"Please, be happy and please watch over us. Although it sounds selfish." Suho said to himself.

"Because we love you and care for you." Tao said, looking up at the sky.

As Sehun's eyes watered, he looked over at her, "I'll keep her safe, don't worry about her anymore."

"Thank you, I love you, and I'm sorry." 

`

"And today, Chanyeol oppa bought me three ice cream."

Suho smiled, looking down.

She was sitting on the grass, ripping out the weeds that were growing next to his tombstone.

"And then what happened after was that Lay oppa lost the bet and he had to dance in front of the public. It was so embarrasing." 

Straightening her sky blue dress, she laughed, "And you know what the bet was? It was who could eat the ice cream the fastest. Obviously, I would win. You can imagine, huh?"

Kai looked away, wiping his eyes with a tissue.

"But don't worry, I'm sure you would've won with me, too." 

D.O bowed, "Happy Birthday, hyung."

The others bowed along, "Happy Birthday."

She took a glance at the tombstome and kissed it, "Happy Birthday. I'm sorry we couldn't spend it with you."

Chanyeol went on his knees, taking out the cake and putting it near the tombstone.

"We got you your favorite! Chocolate, yum!" She said, helping Tao put on the candles.

"Make a wish." She said, after singing and clapping along with the others.

As she felt the wind blow across her cheek, she smiled and blowed out the candles.

"Do you like my dress? I bought it thinking of you. Your favorite color was blue anyways."

Luhan squeezed Kris' hand as he looked away, not wanting to see him cry. 

"I miss you. Everyday I think about you. I'm sorry for everything." She whispered.

Interwining her fingers together, she looked back at the tombstone, "I love you. Although I said I didn't, I really do. You were one of the oppa's that listened to me and helped me with all my problems. You were there for me when everyone else was busy and you made sure to make time for me. I love you and everyday I miss seeing your bright face that made my day." 

A tear slipped down her cheek, "I love you and I'm always thankful that I got a chance to be with you."

With one last kiss on the tombstone, Baekhyun grabbed her hands, "Let's go."

All 12 of them bowed down and left the tomb.

Going down, they all felt a gush of wind blow by them.

Looking back at the tomb, they noticed a flower gently placed on the chocolate cake as it flew with the wind.

Luhan smiled, "I think he said thank you."

She nodded, wiping her tears, "You're welcome." She wiped them more, "What do you think his wish was?"

Chen shrugged, "I don't know, but I know it's good."

As they walked towards the car, more flowers started to stay on the cake.

"I wish for the best for you guys. Don't hurt each other because you guys are family. One day, we'll meet again. I love you." 

 

 

 

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story. I honestly didn't think I would get so much love from so many people. So many comments, subscribers, upvotes, it was just so amazing, thank you guys. Honestly, I didn't think I could finish this story until maybe in two days, because I had writer's block and was sick, but I managed to from all of your love. Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this and I'm sorry for what happened at the end. I hope my next stories will be loved by you guys as well. Stay safe and happy my lovelies. Tomorrow is a new day full of adventures to fulfill. Thank you everyone for loving Voodoo Doll series. Till next time <3