Kai

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mqwr58zMFW1sw49f8o1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Kai growled, realizing she was there besides him.

She was smiling at him, petting his head, "What's wrong today?" 

Kai sneered, trying to get away from her. As much as he tried, he knew he couldn't which his neck being wrapped around and tied against the wall.

"You're always the bad one. Why can't you stay still and be happy for once?" 

He gave her a small smirk, "Why would I be happy staying here?" 

She shrugged, "Oh I don't know. I mean, I feed you, I clothes you, I give you my love." 

He stared, "Love? What love."

She shrugged again, "I don't know, my undying attention is love, isn't it?"

"Does it look like it is?" 

She looked at him with a straight face, "Don't give me that attitude. You're the one who said that to me."

Kai swallowed hard. He tried to erase those memories from his head.

"A guy like you should be happy that a girl like me is giving you attention." She said, brushing his hair with her fingers.

He flinched.

"You should be blessed." She whispered, leaning against his ear.

He gave her a look, "Are you using this against me? Do you think I'm that easy?"

"No, of course not." She said, standing up.

He tried to grab her when she took a step back slowly, "You can try but you can't reach me."

"Watch me."

As he tried harder, she was only getting further and further away.

"Will you rip me to shreads if I came closer?" 

"We'll see." 

She gave him a pout, "That's not very nice. Why are you so aggresive?"

"When am I not aggressive?"

"Ah, that reminds me." She said, crossing her arms, "You've always been. The time we went on the date, you were always aggressive, causing a scene."

"I did not." He narrowed his eyes.

"You can be the judge of that later."

When she scooted closer, he breathed hard, trying to get a grasp of her.

Her red lipstick stuck out to him the most.

"I didn't know you were so hot." He said.

She pushed a hair behind her ear, "I know, I didn't think I was too."

She walked gently towards the table and grabbed a familiar looking doll, hugging it tightly.

She blew hot hair into the doll's ear when he sneered.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He laughed.

"I don't know, is it working?" 

Kai just shrugged, "Come closer and I'll tell you."

Walking towards him, she leaned her face real close to him, tilting her head, "Is this close enough?"

"Yeah."

Kai grabbed her face and pulled her close to his face when he felt a hit on his stomach.

He released her harshly, as she fell on the floor.

Looking up, he saw her on the floor, her hair covering her face.

Although he couldn't see her face, he saw the huge smirk that covered it.

Grabbing the stick on the floor, she pierced it inside the doll's body when Kai screamed.

"Does it hurt?" 

Kai screamed louder, trying to reach her again when she stood up.

Throwing the doll on the floor, she slammed her heel on it when he screamed again.

"It'll only hurt a little."

He glared up at her. Although he wanted to kill her badly, that red lipstick made it hard for him to concentrate his thoughts.

She picked up the doll and threw it against the wall, making it fall back on the table.

Kai grunted in pain when she glared at him.

"Don't you dare try to do that to me again."

Walking back out, she blew him a kiss, "I'll be back. Why don't you stay up and wait for me?" 

Kai groaned at the words she said when she just smiled more, "You remember that, do you?"

He hissed when she closed the door.

Feeling his whole body ache, he looked back at the door to see it gently opened.

As his eyes were figuring out who opened it, he felt a hand crawl up his stomach as it punched.

Kai staggered in pain, looking at the mysterious figure.

"Don't you dare touch her."

Kai just smirked, "Are you just jealous that I got to touch her more than you?"

The mysterius figure just laughed, "You're lucky you're even alive." He punched Kai again, "Don't let me come back in here."

With that, the door closed. Kai closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.