Chanyeol

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mruttypbWP1qcxgmho1_r1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Chanyeol struggled to break the bars open.

Although he knew the bars were made out of stoned bars, he did whatever it took to open it.

He was lucky enough not to be tied like the others, but it was still uncomfortable.

Trying very hard, a swet poured down his forehead, when he sighed.

"What do I do?" He asked himself, pulling his hair back.

When he was going to try harder, he heard the door squeak open.

Quietly, he stepped back a little, looking over at the door.

She was standing there, holding the stick in one hand and the doll on the other.

Her heels clacked when she came closer to him.

"~~~~~." He breathed.

"Hi." She smiled at him.

His breath quickened when she smiled at him. The smile he used to love was there and he wanted to touch her and hug her, that everything was okay.

"Let me out." Chanyeol pleaded, trying to break the bars.

"Why?" 

"Let me just hold you once."

Her eyes widened a little then narrowed, "You think I'm stupid?"

"I really need you." He whispered when she just laughed.

"You need me? Please." She walked closer, "Let's say I let you out and be like, 'Hug me, you wanted me, right?' You'll probably make me unconscious and run away while saving the others."

"That's not what I'm going to do." He pleaded, "You need me right now."

"Why? What do I need from you?" She questioned.

"Don't you see that he's coming after you?"

She tilted her head, "You're making up stories now because I'm keeping you in. Do you want to get out that bad that you'll lie to me like that?"

Chanyeol banged on the bars, "It's not like that! Let me out, you need me to save you."

"Save me." She scoffed, "You have time to save me within your busy schedule?" 

He looked away from her and sighed, "I know, I'm sorry for what I did, but I--"

"Save it, Chanyeol." She gritted her teeth.

"If you let me out, I promise you, I'll save you." He whispered.

Her eyes softened for a while. She fiddled with her fingers, holding both the two items in each hand.

"Here, just hold my hand, I'll let you know I'm telling the truth." He said, lending out a hand.

She looked up at him with worried eyes. She hesitated for a moment staring at it, when she grabbed the doll's hand and twisted it.

He screamed in pain, taking a step back and hitting the wall behind him. He held onto the hand that was twisted.

"Sounds very tempting, Chanyeol." She whisperd, "But you've always been teh smooth talker. I don't think it's going to work." She said.

Chanyeol ran back in front of the bars, "Please, believe me. I swear to you."

"You shouldn't make promises that you can't keep." She whispered, "Like last time."

"~~~~~~!" He yelled when she twisted the doll's arm.

He hissed in pain and hit the wall again, "Don't make me hurt you again."

His eyes were watered in pain, "Just believe me one last time."

Before he could say anything more, she threw the doll against the wall and dropped the stick, covering both of her ears with her hands.

"Stop!"

She fell to the floor, trying to avoid Chanyeol's voice.

"~~~~~?" Chanyeol asked worried, looking down at her, "Are you okay? Come here, let me--"

"Shut up!" She yelled, pointing a finger at him, "Shut up!" 

Chanyeol lend out a hand again, "Let me pick you up."

She glared at the hand and back at him, "Stop trying to lure me in!"

"I'm not trying to!" He protested when she stood up.

Holding the stick she poked it through the bars to stab him.

Chanyeol grabbed his stomach, feeling the pain as he stared at her.

Her eyes were watered in pain and she felt as if she was going to faint.

"~~~~~?" 

"Don't say my name." She hissed, feeling dizzy.

Before he could say anything more, she ran out the door, forgetting to close it.

Chanyeol bit his lips, worried about her. He knew she was getting hurt and he wanted to be there for her.

Before he could do anything more, a figure appeared in front of him.

"You." 

The mysterious figure chuckled, "Don't try to save her. Don't you know it's too late?" 

He shook the bars, "Let me out you bastard. What are you doing to her? Stop hurting her."

The mysterious figure shrugged, "Does it look like she's hurt?"

Chanyeol growled, "Once I get out of here, I'll--"

"What? Hurt me? She's the one hurting you guys, not me." 

With a glare, Chanyeol grabbed his face, trying to punch it when the mysterious figure retreated, giving him a glare.

"Don't you dare touch me." The mysterious figure said, slapping Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol looked up to see him by the door.

"Don't you dare try to lure her back to you guys." He hissed, closing the door.

Chanyeol shook the bars furiously as he left.