Tao

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mqu0f6Bepx1rho95ro1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"~~~~~." He breathed deeply.

Waking up from his nightmare, he tried to sit up when he noticed both his arms and legs tied. He then remembered that the nightmare wasn't just a dream, it was real.

"Awake?"

She was sitting on the tip of the bed, staring at him.

He caught his breath, shaking heavily.

"Don't worry, I didn't come to hurt you. I saw you having a nightmare." She replied.

He looked up at her, his eyes full of worry and fear.

Gently touching his forehead, he jumped. 

She gently took her hand away, "Are you sick? Do you want some water?"

Tao shook his head, "No thank you." 

She gave him a faint smile, "I'm not going to hurt you, okay? I'm not that mean." 

He glanced at her, "That's what you said to the others."

She swallowed hard, looking away and seeing the doll sitting on the shelves.

"See, now you're going to get that and hurt me."

She looked back at him. His eyes were watering at his body was shivering, "I want to go home."

She touched him again as he flinched another time.

Feeling a little aggiitated, she yelled at him. "I told you I'm not going to hurt you."

"That's what they all say." He whispered.

As he felt her presence, he closed her eyes and curled his hands into a fist. 

"If you're going to hurt me again, do it now."

Her stick slammed on the floor, as she stood up. 

"Okay, you want me to hurt you?" She asked, when she walked over and grabbed the doll.

Squeezing the doll in her hand, Tao screamed.

"You wanted it, not me." She saisd, squeezing it harder.

Tao's eyes watered as his body moved violently. He was scared and she knew it for a fact.

Getting angry at herself, she threw the doll on the wall as it hit and fell to the floor.

Tao felt like he could breathe again as he opened his eyes.

He didn't know if he was hallucinating because of the pain or if it was real, but he saw water in her eyes.

Before he could say anything, she closed his eyes with her hands.

Her hands were cold yet very soft. He felt her fingers tremble a bit before she released it.

Looking back at her, her eyes were back to normal into cold heartless eyes.

"Go back to sleep." She ordered, when he shook his head.

"Were you crying?"

She hissed at him, "Are you hallucinating, right now?"

Before Tao could protest, she leaned in and gently kissed his forehead.

"Go to sleep, I'll come back later. I'm not finished with you."

Not looking back at him, she walked towards the door.

Looking at the doll on the floor, she gently picks it up and puts it back on the shelf neatly.

Opening the door, she closes it before her.

Tao looked at the doll strangely at the shelf.

Tao didn't know if it was true or not, but he smiled a little, knowing there was a little bit of hope inside her.

Maybe she was going to change a little.

Having a small smile on his face, he remembers the little kiss she gave him before she left.

With that, he fell asleep with a beautiful dream.