Xiumin

Voodoo Doll

xiumin-gif-1.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


She walked in the room, feeling exhausted.

Dropping the stick on the floor, she sat down on her bed.

Holding onto her head, she felt a little dizzy and tired, but she shook off the feeling.

Hearing a knock on the door, she looked up to see him standing there.

She stood up, looking at him when he slowly made his way inside the room.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good." Was her short response.

He was closer and brushed his fingers on her cheeks. She tilted her head away from his touch.

He released himself, "Did you hurt them a lot today?"

She nodded, "Yeah, like I always do."

He walked around the room, his hands behind his back, looking around at her belongings.

She fidgeting a little, wishing him to leave.

"What shall we do today? Shall we go to the park? Go catch a movie?"

"I'm going to stay here and hurt them a little more." She muttered.

"But you have already hurted them." He tilted his head, "I think it's time for you to take a breath and go out with me."

"No, they didn't learn their lesson yet so I have to go--"

He grabbed her neck with his right hand and lifted her up.

She choked as her feet couldn't touch the floor.

"Stop making excuses to stay in here. We all know you want to stay in here because you care about them."

Her face was turning blue as he threw her down on the bed.

She coughed madly, looking at him.

He glared at her when he ran up the bed and hoovered over her.

"What, do you like the view?" He smirked.

She looked at him when he leaned closer. His lips hoovered hers when she moved her face.

He looked at her head tilted the other way when he grabbed her chin and forced it to face him.

"I'm sick of playing games with you." 

She tried to push him off of her when he just laughed, "You're not that strong with me. You aren't in control of me."

He lifted himself off of her and dusted his clothes.

"Are you happy, now?"

She sat up, not looking his way.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."

She glanced up gently.

He held the stick in his hand and touched it, "You're using this right?"

She nodded, "I am."

"Good. Keep using it to hurt them. You know what they all did to you, right?"

"Yes."

"What a good girl, you follow orders well." He lifted her chin and kissed her.

was closed the whole time, not reacting to anything.

He growled when she pushed him away, "Enough is enough, Xiumin."

Xiumin looked at her wipe her lips violently.

"Is this how you acted with D.O's kiss?" Xiumin questioned.

She laughed, "Of course. Both are disgusting." She said, standing up and grabbing the stick from his hands.

"If you excuse me, I have things to do." She said, brushing past him and slamming the door shut.

Xiumin just chuckled, wiping his lips as well, "You can try." He whispered, "But they won't love you anymore."

Walking towards the door, he pasts the stairs to the basement. Looking at the darkness filling the halls, he just laughed.

"It's only a matter of time when they'll all turn against you." He whispered.

Putting his hands in his pockets, he passed the basement halls and walked outside the door.