Xiumin

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_m9oxsbNUK71rs97fco1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


As she saw Xiumin hit the floor, her eyes widened.

"How did you get out of there?"

Luhan threw the bat on the floor, helping Chen up, "That's not important right now, we have to free the others and get out of here."

"No, this isn't it." She said, shaking her head, "You can't come out." 

Luhan broke the chain off of Chen as it fell to the floor. He then held onto Chen who slowly opened his eyes, "We have to get out. This isn't the time. Xiumin is going to wake up any minute and we have to release the others."

"What happens if we release everyone?" She asked, looking at Chen cough violently.

"Then we can go back to normal." Luhan whispered, "Where we all loved each other."

Her eyes blinked gently, looking at Xiumin's unconscious face on the ground when she shrugged, "Sounds tempting."

Chen released himself from Luhan as he walked gently over her, "Remember when you said everyone wanted you to break free?" He smiled, "This is the time."

Her eyes wandered around while her fingers fidgeted. Not knowing what to do, she took a step forward, wanting to hold onto Chen's hand when she held her head.

"Are you okay?" Chen questioned, taking a step when she stopped him.

"Don't touch me."

Chen took a step back when Luhan pulled him, "Let her go. We need to save the others."

"Are you crazy? We can't just leave her here. What if Xiumin wakes up?" Chen asked.

"Xiumin isn't going to kill her." Luhan hissed, "Right now, she needs her time to see what is happening and break free from her curse. This is the only thing she can do. Give her time and let her fight off Xiumin. Right now, we have to release the others and have more come to her. Don't worry, Chen, he won't kill her." Luhan repeated.

Chen looked back at her who was staggering through the wall, "Why don't you go help them and I'll stay--"

"Chen." Luhan eyed him, "She has to do this herself. This is her time to show us that she can do it. We can't always baby her. That's part of why she's here and we're all in this." 

Chen nodded, "Alright."

With one last glance at her, Chen and Luhan ran through the doors.

`

She breathed hard, not knowing what to do.

"How did Luhan break free and how did he have the strength to get Chen out as well?" She thought to herself, "I swore they couldn't come out."

Before she could think anymore, she felt a hand snake around her waist.

Taking a step back from it, she saw Xiumin standing in front of her.

"Guess you didn't run away, yet." Xiumin tsked, "And you had the chance to."

"What is going on?" She whispered, feeling her head, "Why do I feel so dizzy?"

"It's because you let them all go." Xiumin said, "You made them all leave you. Didn't you want them to stay?"

She blinked violenly, closing her eyes, "I don't know." 

"But then again, you like me way more than them, right?" Xiumin questioned, brushing his fingers on her face.

She flinched at his touch when she opened her eyes. She saw Xiumin in front of her and she furrowed her eyebrows a bit, "What was he doing?" She thought to herself.

"Don't be scared, we can just live our life together."

She shook her head at that thought, "I don't want to live with you. I want the others, too."

"You had the others," Xiumin hissed, "You just freed them."

"No, no." She said, trying to release herself from his grip.

He held onto her neck, pulling her close, "You can't abandon me for everything I have done for you." He hissed in her ear.

"What have you done?" She asked when he stared at her.

"I made you in charge." 

"No, you were in charge of me." 

Xiumin pushed her to the ground as she helped herself up with the stick, "What do you want from me?"

"Me? I just wanted you." Xiumin said, walking closer.

She took a step back, waiting for him to hurt her.

As Xiumin grabbed a chunk of hair on her head, she screamed.

"I told you to stay witih me and what do you do? You abandon me. That's not how you treat your loved one." Xiumin replied.

"I don't love you." She cried when Xiumin just laughed.

"We'll see about that."

As Xiumin pulled her face close to his, she grunted, trying not to kiss him.

She had enough of his forced love and she wanted to break free from it.

Although her head was hurting and she had no idea what was really happening, she wanted to hurt Xiumin instead of the others.

Before she could do anything more, she was pulled back by a hand and she saw Xiumin growl in anger.

Looking up to see who helped her, she let out a small smile.