Luhan

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mt2axmcY7a1rz8onyo1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


He heard the hissing coming from next door.

He tried to break free from the glass that kept him inside, but he knew it wasn't going to work.

As he saw her shadow pass by, he knocked on the glass, "~~~~~!" 

She stopped and walked back to the door, looking inside to see him knocking vigorously.

"What do you want?" She asked when he stared at her.

Her eyes looked away from his, trying hard to avoid it, "I have to go."

"~~~~~," Luhan whispered, "Stop hurting them."

She faced him, "Don't act like you're not one of them." 

"I am one of them." He whispered.

She gave him a look, "Why don't you hate me just like the others? Why can't you be like them and yell at me, glare at me, growl, hiss, and do whatever it takes to get out of here. I know you're capable of doing that, Luhan."

His eyes soften, "I could never hate you."

opened then quickly shut, "Don't use that on me. You think I'm stupid? You trying to act like you love me when you really don't? Real smart. You were always the smart one." 

Turning back, she headed towards the door when he stopped her.

"Let everyone go." 

She scoffed, "Let everyone go?" She repeated. "Do you know how hard it was to keep them in here? To make them follow my orders? Do you?" 

"Of course I do."

"Then shut your trap and leave me alone if you don't want to get hurt."

Luhan banged on the glass window, "Let me out, I'll show you that I love you if you let me out."

"Love?" She laughed, "Do you think I'm really keeping you guys in here because of love?"

Luhan stared at her. Her eyes were full of saddness, derpession, and distress and her body was shaking a little but she went back into her strong self.

"I'm not here for your pity love, Luhan. I'm here to finally get you guys where you all belong, under me." She hissed.

"Why can't you just be satisfied with me? Was I not enough?"

"Shut up with your crap!" She yelled, pointing the stick at at him, "You don't know anything about me and stop trying to accuse me for everything."

"I'm not accusing you."

"Yes, you are! You're trying to make me feel happy because you're making me feel loved and I'm going to release you and you're going to run away with the others. Do you think I'm that stupid?"

"You're not stupid."

She shook her head, "I don't want to deal with you right now."

"~~~~~," 

She walked over and grabbed the doll on the shelf, leaning it against the glass for him to see.

"Don't make me hurt you."

Luhan swallowed hard, "I'm not scared. Just do it."

She breathed heavily, when she put the doll's neck between her thumb and index finger. With a light squeeze, Luhan walked back, hitting his back on the wall.

He started to cough as if he was being lifted off the floor. His eyes were closed and he tried to hold his neck.

With a stronger squeeze, Luhan's neck turned slightly red and his face was turning blue.

Seeing his face, she released the doll, dropping it on the floor.

Luhan fell and coughed, massaging his neck. He looked up and saw her.

She gave him a look, "Don't try to cheat your way out of this." 

Luhan only stared when the soft eyes before turned dark and cold.

Picking the doll back up, she placed it on the shelf again, giving him one last glare.

"If you ever try to do this again to me, I'll kill you."

Luhan coughed again, feeling a little dizzy.

"Trust me, I don't want to hurt you." She whispered, walking out the door.

With one last glance at him, she stepped out and closed the door.

Luhan sighed, gripping the wall for support as he stood back up.

Staring at the door that she left, he closed his eyes.

Since when did this all happen?