Xiumin

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_static_xiumin_ang.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Ah, my princess has awoken." Xiumin laughed.

Bringing her closer to his body, he smiled at the boys, "See, didn't I say a few minutes?"

Chen took a step forward, "~~~~, what are you doing?"

She glared at the boys, twirling the stick around her hand, "I came to take revenge."

"Revenge? We're on your team, remember?" Kai asked.

She glanced at Xiumin, "Don't touch me."

"Oh, what's wrong, sweety? Why don't you tell them that they're being controlled by you and you only need me?"

"I said, don't touch me!" As she yelled, she stabbed the stick to Xiumin's stomach, causing him to take a step back.

Xiumin looked up at her, who glared into his eyes.

"You can try to make me love you, you can force me into everything I don't want to do, and you can even try to run away with me, but you can never control me. Better yet, you can never control me into hurting the people I love."

"~~~~~." Luhan breathed.

"Don't tell me what to do, Xiumin. These boys are the ones I want to live with and love. You? I am sick and tired of your obsession." She said.

Xiumin scoffed, "Don't say I'm obsessed."

Xiumin ran towards her when Kris blocked him, "This is enough, Xiumin."

Xiumin just laughed, "This is just the beginning." He glanced at her, "Why don't you tell them? Tell them that you're not better yet and that you're still cursed? Why don't you tell them?"

"I'm not cursed. No longer by you. I had enough of you controlling me. This time, I'm going to control you." 

Xiumin just cackled, "You think so? Try me."

As she took a step forward, Tao grabbed her from behind, "This is too dangerous, let us do the work."

Suho grabbed Tao and pulled him back, "This is her job. Let her overcome the fears." 

Tao took a step back and she emerged forward.

She grabbed the stick and aimlessly aimed for him.

Xiumin just laughed, clapping his hands, "Is that all you got?"

Her eyes turned cold and she constantly hit him, which Xiumin just stared at her amused.

"Do you see me getting controlled? Cause I don't think so."

Xiumin grabbed her waist, pulling her off the ground. She struggled to break free when Xiumin just smirked, "I told you to stay where you were."

"I'm not going anywehre with you!" She yelled, struggling.

"We need to help her!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Leave it to her." Luhan whispered, "She needs to do it herself. As much as we want to help her, we have to let her do it herself."

Baekhyun glared at Luhan, "I know you're trying to stay calm, but can't you see she's getting hurt?"

Suho stepped in, "Luhan is right. Stay back."

Baekhyun glared at both of them as he turned his gaze back at her to see her struggling.

"So what do you say? Want to come back to me?"

"No." She smirked, kicking him hard on the stomach.

Xiumin dropped her as she fell to the floor. She grabbed the stick that fell to teh floor and violenly stabbed him in the stomach.

Xiumin fell to the floor, struggling to get up.

Throwing her pointed heels at him, his forehead started to bleed.

"I want to stay with them! They are the ones that I love, not you!"

She threw the stick on the floor, hitting Xiumin once more, "I don't love you."

Xiumin laid there, his forehead bleeding and his stomach hurting from the pain.

She huffed loudly, trying to see Xiumin when she felt a hand grab her.

Looking back, she sees Kris smiling at her, "You did well. I thought we lost you."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she hugged him, "I missed you."

Kris nodded, hugging her close.

As Xiumin looked at them, he looked down.

The stick was rolling away on the ground when he took ahold of it. 

Grabbing it, he looks up at all of them.

Sehun pushes her behind him, "It's game over, Xiumin."

Xiumin gently stood up, arching his back as he looks at them. Before he said anything else, he looks at her.

"Do you really not love me?"

She swallows hard, "I don't love you and I never will."

Xiumin gave her a small smile, "I see."

Looking at his face, she began to remember the old Xiumin. Taking a step closer, Xiumin lifted a hand.

"Stay back." He said.

As the others glared at Xiumin, he reached behind his back pocket and grabbed a familiar looking doll.

"The doll." D.O said.

"I told you the curse didn't break yet." Xiumin said.

"Xiumin, it's over--"

"I know, Chen, it's  over. I know." Xiumin's eyes soften, "But you know? It's not over till someone gets killed, then that's when the curse will be free."

Lay gritted his teeth, "That's one of us! He's going to kill one of us!" 

"Yeah," Xiumin chuckled, "I'm going to kill one of us and that'll be all."

As the others braced for the pain, Xiumin stabbed the doll at its heart with the stick.

Trying to see who was hurt, Baekhyun opened his eyes gently to see around him when nothing happened.

As he looked back at Xiumin, he sees blood coming out of his mouth.

"Xiumin!" Baekhyun yelled.

Everyone paused, looking at Xiumin.

Xiumin gave out a small smile, "I guess I could never get your love, ~~~~~~."

She stared at him, "Wait, no, Xiumin!" 

Xiumin felt himself feel dizzy. Digging the stick through the doll more, it pierces through, making a hole.

Xiumin fell to the ground, feeling his eyes close.

She ran up to him, shaking him, "No, no, don't die on me. Xiumin, Xiumin!"

He brushed her cheeks, "The curse will end soon, my love." 

"No, Xiumin!"

"You might not have loved me like the others, but I loved you a lot." Xiumin whispered.

As she saw Xiumin cry, the ceiling started falling apart, making noises.

"We have to get out of here!" Chen yelled, grabbing Chanyeol by the arm. 

As Chen took Chanyeol, Baekhyun grabbed her, "Let's go."

"We can't leave Xiumin!" She yelled, looking back at him.

"We have to." Baekhyun whispered, "He did this for us." 

"Why!" She yelled, "This wasn't his fault! Xiumin, Xiumin!" 

Her voice slowly disappeared into Xiumin's head as he saw everyone leaving through the doors.

"Because you guys are my family." He whispered, closing his eyes, "And because I love you, sunshine."