Chanyeol

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mppa0tn9xb1spgf2wo1_500.gif (500×232)

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Chanyeol grunted as he fell to the floor.

He felt blood crawling up his throat when he tried to get up.

"What are you doing down there, why don't you get up?" 

Chanyeol struggled as he held onto the wall, trying to find his balance.

Xiumin grabbed his collar and threw him back on the floor.

Chanyeol coughed violently as he struggled harder.

"And you say that you're going to protect her?" Xiumin huffed, "You can't even beat me."

"Let me see her." Chanyeol whispered when Xiumin kicked him back to the floor.

"See her?" He scoffed, "I can't even see her." 

With that, Xiumin brought Chanyeol back up, lifting him off the floor.

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, looking down at Xiumin, "Don't hurt her."

"Don't hurt her? You guys are the ones that hurt her. I'm just helping her in making you guys pay."

"She doesn't deserve this." 

Xiumin pushed him down, "Just tell me one person to kill and I'll set her free."

"I told you my answer, it's not going to change."

Xiumin pushed him to the wall, holding Chanyeol's hair back, "You don't even love her." 

"I do and I can prove that."

"By hurting her? You think hurting her would make you love her?" 

"That was a mistake." Chanyeol glared.

"A mistake? Well, doing this is a mistake too."

Xiumin pushed him on the floor, kicking him violently.

Chanyeol laid there, feeling the cold ground against the cuts and bruises on his face.

"See? You can't even protect her." 

Xiumin spit on the ground next to Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol struggled as he grunted harder.

Xiumin just laughed, looking at his pain, "It's too bad that it'll only be a matter of time before everyone hates her."

Chanyeol rolled himself over, looking at him, "What do you mean?"

"Already seven of you guys are trying to kill her. There's only a few that is in their right minds. I'm guessing two of you will hate her eventually."

"The last ones will never hate her. I'll never hate her because I love her."

"Love?" Xiumin scoffed, "What is this love you guys speak of?" 

"It's something you'll never understand."

Xiumin looked down and kicked him, "I won't and I probably won't. But you know me, I'll just force her to love me, just like how I forced you guys to hate her."

With one last glance, Xiumin walked outside the gated door.

Chanyeol tried his best to hold the door open, but his limbs wouldn't help.

Locking it, Xiumin just chuckled, "Have fun trying to clean your bruises." 

As he exited the door, Chanyeol breathed silently. The cold ground his his head hard and he felt good yet he felt horrible.

"~~~~~," He breathed gently, trying to help himself up.

"Please remember and break the curse."

As he said those words, his eyes closed for a while as the blood trickled down his forehead.