D.O/Suho

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mckn7eiwLA1rdt47oo7_500.giftumblr_m3ncfu7wDw1qavmlbo2_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"What are you going to do about it?"

Suho was thrown to the wall as Xiumin huffed.

Suho just smirked, feeling the blood over his lips.

"You got some nerve." Xiumin chuckled, cracking his knuckles harder, "Didn't I tell you not to touch her?"

"You're accusing me of touching that chick?" Suho laughed, "I didn't touch her. Although I would like to try."

Xiumin pushed his head towards the wall, "You touch her and you die."

"Yeah? I feel like dying here anyways. Why don't you show me."

Xiumin slapped Suho's head, seeing the red hand print on the side of his cheek.

"Why don't you kill her and leave us all alone?" 

"That is what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to kill her, is that what you want?"

"Please. My pleasure." Suho said, spitting the blood out of the floor, "While you're at it, let me have the body so I can see it."

"Sick bastard." Xiumin whispered, kicking Suho.

"You're the one that's sick." Suho whispered a little bit. Suho's eyes softened a little when Xiumin's mouth opened.

Xiumin grabbed Suho's hair and jerked his head back, as Suho's eyes darkened again.

A breath of relief was out of Xiumin when Suho shook his head.

"Just kill her and I don't care what yo do to her. I don't want to see her anymore." Suho spat.

"My pleasure."

With that, Xiumin cackled and brushed his hands together, opening the door, "On to the next victim."

`

"Jealous?"

Xiumin looked up at D.O who was hanging on the wall.

"For what?"

"I got to kiss her while you couldn't."

"You what?" Xiumin hissed, grabbing his chin, "Listen you bastard," He mumbled, "If you ever touch her again, I'll kill you."

"Is that how you treat your ally?" 

Xiumin pushed him off, "Don't kiss her again."

"Why? Those lips seemed to be tempting." He his lips, "Tasty, too."

A gasp was heard from D.O's lips when Xiumin strangled his neck.

"You'll never love her like I do."

Xiumin's eyes wandered a bit as it fixed on Xiumin, "Love?"

"Yeah, you'll never love her." Xiumin hissed.

D.O looked at him, straight in the eyes, "You won't know how much I loved her."

Xiumin released D.O, taking a step back, "What?"

"I loved her." D.O whispered. Xiumin grabbed his head and pushed it towards the wall.

"You don't love her, you hate her. You despise her, you want to kill her."

A tear slipped down D.O's eyes when he laughed, "Of course I want to kill her."

Xiumin sighed in relief, "I'll do that for you."

"Do it fast and easy." D.O cackled, feeling a smile on his face, "To see the look on her face."

As Xiumin walked out the door, D.O stared at his back, feeling his heart ache again.

What was this feeling?

Although D.O questioned it a bit, he began to laugh violently again, feeling the sensation of her dying.