Kris/Chen

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_m987pc2Q2j1r4y6n9o2_500.gif

tumblr_m1zlybZAGu1rs7vomo2_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Stop." Kris pleaded, feeling his head hurt.

"Why, does it hurt your little head?"

Kris kneeled down on the floor, holding his head in his hands.

"You were always nice, yet, there was something about you that was evil."

Kris shook his head, "You make my head hurt."

"Why, is there something you wanted to say?"

"Why does--" Kris started off, "Why does everything she does makes me smile?"

Xiumin closed his mouth, "What?"

"Everything reminds me of her. Why.." Kris whispered when Xiumin punched his face.

"You hate her." Xiumin demanded.

"Why can't I hate her?" Kris whispered.

Xiumin grabbed Kris, pulling him close, "You hate her, you want to kill her, that's what you wanted." 

Kris shook his head, "No, I don't want that. Stop hurting her." 

With that, Xiumin pushed him away, "Why are you acting like this now? You weren't like this before. You hated her."

"I don't want to hate her." 

Xiumin laughed, "That's it."

He punched Kris hard, as he fell to the floor. Kris struggled to get up but felt his head hurting as he laid down.

"You think you like her, but you don't."

"No, no.." 

"Yes." Xiumin responded for him, "But it doesn't matter anymore, does it?"

As Xiumin pushed and kicked Kris, he looked at him, "You're too late. It's too late for you to go back to her."

"Sacrifice me and kill me so she can be in peace again!" Kris yelled in anger when Xiumin laughed hoovering over him.

"I will be the judge on who to kill after you despise her." Xiumin pointed out, "You're too late."

After one last kick, Kris coughed violently, feeling the blood covering his mouth.

Seeing Xiumin leave in the distance, Kris closed his eyes.

`

Chen sighed deeply, burying his head in his hands.

He wanted to get away, find somewhere where he could run away with her. 

As he was about to say something to himself, he saw a shadow across the door.

Looking closer, he saw her, standing and leaning against the wall.

She was sighing as she held onto her head because it hurt. 

"~~~~~~~~?" Chen whispered, slowly walking towards her. Trying not to scare her, he stopped.

She held onto the stick on one hand when she looked up at him.

She had a confused look, "I keep hearing things."

Chen tilted his head, "What?"

"I keep hearing people. They keep telling me to do something."

Chen walked over, "What did they say?"

"Break free." She whispered, "What do they mean by that?"

Chen gently walked over, trying to keep her relaxed, "Who's voice was it?"

"Luhan." She said, feeling her head ache, "Ah."

As she gently fell to the floor, Chen grabbed her waist, helping her down gently.

Having the stick on one hand, she massaged her head with the other when she stared at Chen.

Chen was looking down, rocking her slowly and brushing the hair off her face.

Her face was sweaty from thinking too much and she loved how Chen looked at her.

"Chen?"

"Yes?" He asked, rocking her again gently.

She continued, "What does it mean by breaking free?"

Chen tried to tell her the truth when he didn't want her head to explode, "I can't tell you. Think of it yourself." 

She closed her eyes, "I keep seeing Chanyeol, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Lay in my dreams." She whispered, "They had saddness in their eyes and they kept saying to break free."

"Maybe they're trying to tell you something." Chen soothingly said, brushing his hands over her cheeks.

As she looked at him, she couldn't help but feel her stomach turn into butterflies.

She felt Chen come closer to her, but she didn't want to push him away.

As she narrowed her eyes gently, she felt a figure standing over Chen.

Before she could say anything, Chen fell back, as his body was on the floor unconscious.

She stood up, gawking to see the figure.

The figure huffed, stepping over Chen's body and making his way towards her.

She pushed her body back, trying not to get touched by him, when the figure grabbed her hand.

"No one can touch you besides me." He hissed when she cried.

"Xiumin, stop, it hurts." She said when her headache came back.

She breathed heavily, trying to make out the words.

"Break free."

When she looked at Xiumin once more, his staggering glares closed as he fell to the floor.