D.O

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mfl0kl5xFA1rjw7j2o1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"This isn't love, Xiumin."

She smiled to see D.O's face hoovering over hers as he gently let her down somewhere near the corner.

"Is this Luhan and Chen's doing?" Xiumin scoffed, "After all I had did for them."

"You did nothing to us." D.O growled, "All you did was keep us in here and made us like animals."

"Correction, she did." Xiumin pointed, "It's not too late to hate her. I mean, come on, you hated her for a while."

"That's before I knew that this wasn't her fault but yours." 

"This isn't really my fault. Come on, Kyungsoo." Xiumin smiled, "Grab her neck and twist it, isn't that what you wanted to do all this time?"

D.O looked back at her, who was cowering away in the corners.

He saw the saddness in her eyes, the pain, the hurtfulness, he didn't want to hurt her no longer.

"She had nothing to do with this." D.O repeated.

"Yeah, and I didn't have anything to do with this, either." Xiumin responded.

D.O pushed her back to the wall, "Fight me."

"Fight you? I don't want to fight any of you. Just give me the girl and I'll leave you guys alone."

"I don't want you to take her. Out of everyone else, I don't want you to have her." D.O said.

"And why is that?"

"Because I love her and you don't."

Xiumin gritted his teeth, "I thought I told you that I loved her too?"

Xiumin ran towards D.O and grabbed his neck, pulling him up from the air, "Scared? Afraid of heights?"

D.O smirked, looking down at Xiumin, "I've been up for too long that this is nothing."

D.O kicked Xiumin on the stomach as he fell to the floor.

"Are you okay?" D.O asked when she nodded.

"Yeah, I think so."

She still didn't know what was going on. Why was everyone trying to save her?

D.O brushed his fingers on her hair.

"Can I get a reward for kicking Xiumin?" He smiled.

She looked at him and before she could respond, D.O swiftly leaned in and went for a kiss.

Although it was just a peck, he flashed her a smile, "Second time, alright!" 

Xiumin glared at D.O, "I told you not to touch her!" 

D.O looked back when Xiumin grabbed the bat Luhan left behind earlier.

Before D.O could do anything more, he was hit on the stomach when he flew to the floor.

He laid there coughing up blood and trying to get up.

As Xiumin saw D.O trying to gasp for air, he glanced at her.

She was trying to take a step back when she fell to the floor, "Xiumin, stop."

"If I can't have you, no one will." He hissed, holding the bat over his head.

As he swung, she closed her eyes to hear the thud, but no pain.

Opening her eyes, she saw a familiar light brown eyes staring back at her.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded not knowing what happened.

"Good, I don't want to see you hurt." 

And with that, the light brown eyed boy fell to the floor.