Baekhyun

Voodoo Doll

baek_hyun_mama_gif_by_tokinhafujoshi-d4v

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Baekhyun looked at the door.

He was waiting for her to come when the glass he was inside started shaking.

He knew she was coming when it started to shake.

Her heels would clack on the floor, indicating she was near and he was waiting for her.

Although she hurt him and seduces him in many ways, Baekhyun couldn't help but wait for her whenever she's near. 

"Missed me?"

A familiar voice was by the door. She was wearing her short black shorts and a long black sleeved shirt. Her collar bone was slightly showing through her shirt and her long black hair was falling down to her chest.

Her black heels were beautiful on her and the red lipstick complimented her pale clear face.

Holding the stick in one hand and a doll on the other, she gave him a small smile.

"As a matter a fact, yes."

She her lips gently as Baekhyun just wiggled his eyebrows.

Putting her hands on the glass, he looked at it. She was giving him a look.

Baekhyun tried to grab the hand that was on the glass when she .

"How shall I hurt you today?" 

Baekhyun shrugged, "Anything is fine with me." He said when she nodded.

"That is true." She glanced up at him, "Because you were the type that likes to get hurt by me."

"Maybe." He winked.

She looked at his eyes that were full of lust and love.

"Your eyes are always the same." She whispered.

Baekhyun looked at her, "What does that mean?"

"Your eyes are either filled with love and lust." She said, looking down.

Her hand was slipping away from the glass when Baekhyun tried to grab it, although he failed since it was on the other side.

"I could never know what you want from me." 

His eyes softened. Was his eyes always filled with either love or lust that she wouldn't know what he was feeling? 

"It's always filled with love."

She crossed her arms, "Yeah. But when you're at a club, your eyes fill with lust." 

He shook his head, "It's not that."

She grabbed the doll's chin to face it towards her. 

"How shall I hurt you for hurting my feelings?"

His mouth opened gently when it turned into shrieks. 

The doll was getting stabbed by her stick, when she ed in further.

He fell back, hitting the wall and falling to the floor, "Please."

"Why, I thought you liked this." She said, when she lifted the doll's chin to face her.

Baekhyun looked at her when she smiled, "Look at me and let me see what your eyes is filled with."

Her smile turned into a frown, "Again the same look."

She slapped the doll harshly, letting Baekhyun fall.

Throwing the doll on the ground and stabbing it down with the stick, he coughed up blood.

"Look at me again."

Again, Baekhyun glanced up at her when she sneered.

"That stupid look." She hissed, picking up the doll and throwing it against the wall, hitting it and making it drop on the floor.

Baekhyun held onto his stomach, feeling the pain he felt as she stuck the stick into it.

"You're the worst out of everyone." She hissed.

He looked at her. Her eyes were red and he wanted to touch her and comfort her when he fell on the floor, unable to sit up.

She smirked at him, "Good night, my prince."

With that, she walked towards the door, feeling the stares burn her from the behind.

Flipping her hair and giving him an air kiss, she walked away.

Baekhyun struggled to get up when he saw the figure standing outside the glass door.

"Did it hurt when she said that?"

Baekhyun growled, "What do you want?"

"See you guys in pain of course." The figure laughed, looking over at the glass.

Baekhyun tried to stand up when the pressure on his stomach was too much. He fell back.

"Can't even stand up." The figure tsked, crouching down on his level.

Baekhyun glared when the figure just shrugged.

"Don't act like you suddenly care about her."

"I've always cared about her!" Baekhyun yelled. The figure clapped his hands.

"Your eyes are full of anger. If only she was here to see that."

"They were always filled with love." Baekhyun growled when the mysterious figure nodded.

"You can lie to yourself all you want."

With that, he kicked the glass door, making the whole room shake.

Baekhyun looked up to glare at it, when the figure disappeared.