Suho

Voodoo Doll

793947858.gif?1374808759

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Suho looked at the door, waiting for his turn.

He heard the screams and shouts coming across the hall and he knew he was next.

It was always like that. Whenever he heard a cry, he would be the next victim.

Staring at the door, his eyes widened in surprise to see her standing by it.

Her eyes were fixed on him and she was leaning by the door, holding onto the stick.

He looked away, not wanting to stare at her.

He knew that if he did, he'll want her and that was the last thing he wanted to feel at the moment.

"Did you hear that?" 

He looked up to see her. She wasn't facing him. She was walking around the room, touching the walls.

"Hear what?"

"The cries." She said.

"No." He lied.

She walked closer to him, "What a great liar." 

He swallowed hard, he didn't want to see her. He knew it was bad enough that both his arms were tied to the wall.

"I see you still lie when you're in here." She glared at him, "I don't know if you noticed, but I'm in control. Everything you do will be held against you. I can do anything."

Suho looked away. He didn't want to see her or talk to her.

"Get it over with." 

She scoffed, "I see you're being very leader like." She said, lifting his chin with the stick, "Look at me."

He turned his head aggressively, getting the stick away from him.

She put it down, smiling up at him, "You're being very aggressive, today." 

Suho looked at her, "Just get it over with. If you're going to hurt me, do it now." 

"Are you nervous? Do you want me to hurt you that bad?" She laughed, brushing her fingers through his hair.

Her touch made him ache in pain, "Stop touching me." 

"I feel like you hate it more when I touch you physically, unlike the others." 

His body was trembling and he wanted to touch her so bad.

"Get away from me."

"Why?" She mocked.

"If you don't get away from me right now, you'll regret it. I might do things to you." He hissed.

She laughed uncontrollably, "You? Going to do things to me? Please."

She walked around, looking for something, "What on earth would you do?" 

"Maybe something worse than D.O did." He smirked.

She eyed him, "And what did D.O do?"

"I don't know, why don't you come closer and I'll show you." He lured.

She gave him a smirk, "You're interesting, Suho." 

Showing the doll right in front of his face, she shrugged, "What shall I do with this?" 

Suho bit his lips, he was afraid of what she would do next.

"You said you'll show me what D.O did? Should I show you?" She asked.

"With pleasure." 

She gently kissed the doll's face, on the head, on the cheek, and on the neck.

Suho shook his head violently, trying to take her touch off of him.

"Why, does it make you happy?"

"Stop." He hissed.

Lifting the doll's head with the stick, he looked at her.

"Don't try to seduce me while you're up there." She hissed, ing the stick deeper into his neck.

Suho felt himself choke, as he tried to grab it with his arms when he knew they were tied up.

ing it further, he felt like he was going to vomit when she stopped.

He coughed in pain, looking at her lifelessly.

"Didn't I tell you not to seduce me? I'm the one in control, not you." She said.

Kissing him lightly on the neck where he felt the pain, she threw the doll back to where it belonged.

"Think yourself lucky that you got more than D.O did." She said, giving him a pet on the head and walking out.

As the door closed, he screamed in pain.

Huffing violently, he sees a figure at the door. Knowing it's not her, he smirked.

"You're finally showing yourself." 

The mysterious figure cackled, "How does it feel? Being the one that isn't in control."

He spat on the floor, "Awesome."

The mysterious figure only laughed, grabbing Suho's neck with his fingers.

Suho choked again, feeling his breath quickening.

"Don't think that you're too highly, Mr. Leader." The mysterious figure whispered, releasing him.

Suho coughed when he saw no one was there anymore.