Sehun/Suho

Voodoo Doll

747226349_large.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"Got free?" 

Luhan looked over at Sehun who just sat on the chair.

"Didn't think you would get free out of everyone else. I was rooting on maybe Chanyeol or Lay to be the last one standing."

"Don't be stupid and let me help you get out of this."

"Why, aren't you scared that I might go and kill her? I mean, that's what all of us want." 

"You don't want to kill her." Luhan hissed, walking closer to him.

"How can you be so sure? I wanted to kill her ever since she hurt me. Do you know how much pain she caused all of us?" 

Luhan nodded, "And how much pain did you cause her?"

Sehun just laughed, "What pain?"

"Don't act like you don't know." Luhan narrowed his eyes, "Right now, we need to do whatever it takes to save her from Xiumin."

"Xiumin promised me he'll save me if he kills her."

"You want to kill her so bad?" Luhan said, "Then you have to go through me, first."

Sehun laughed, "Do you think you can beat me?"

"I know I can because if I do, I'll have her to myself."

"And why do you get to have her?" Sehun cocked an eyebrow.

"Becuase you don't love her like I do." Luhan whispered.

Sehun looked away, "I don't care."

"Okay, so you want to kill her yourself then? With your bare hands?" Luhan asked.

"That's my mission." Sehun smiled.

"But oh no," Luhan said, "If Xiumin is there, you can't kill her yourself. Don't you want your hands to go around her small neck and squeeze her into pieces? Don't make Xiumin take all the fun."

Sehun glared at him, "He wouldn't."

"Oh please. Xiumin is in charge of everything. Even you." 

Sehun felt the ropes untie themselves when he stood up, "He's not in charge of me."

"Well, you better go down to the basement and show him who's boss. I mean, you should kill her out of anyone else, not Xiumin."

Sehun glared at Luhan before he ran out the door.

Luhan just chuckled, "Reverse psychology always works on him."

`

"Remember the time we all went to the park and we had a good time? The BBQ , but the fact all of us were together was good, wasn't it?"

Suho looked away, "I don't want to remember those patethic memories."

"And them remember the time we went to the movies, but we hopped into another theatre and got chased by the security? The only one that didn't get in trouble was Luhan and Chanyeol, remember?" 

Suho shook his head, "No."

"And the time--"

"What are you trying to do?" Suho hissed.

"I want you to remember all the good times we had with her."

"Why do I have to remember that?" He questioned.

"Because we all love her and we don't want her to get hurt. Especially by Xiumin."

Suho shrugged, "Who cares. Honestly, I don't even care what happens, anymore."

"And you'll never ever see her again. No more park, no more movies, and no more--" Chen glanced at Suho, "~~~~~" 

Suho looked up at Chen, "Listen, this isn't going to work."

"Remember when she got really sick that she didn't pick up our phones? So you literally drove three eight from your vacation just to see her?" 

Suho chuckled, "All of you guys were there anyways."

Chen laughed, "But you were still worried about her. I mean, we all were."

Suho sighed. 

"Now she's in more danger and who knows who's down in the basement risking their lives for her. For all we know, everyone would've abandoned her and ran away." 

Suho shook his head, "They won't abandon her."

Chen shrugged, "You never know."

Suho looked at Chen, "Why are you saying these to me? Don't you want her to love you only? Why are you making others feel the same feeling again?" 

"Because we're a family and we need to do everything that is right and everything for her because we love her. Who cares who she loves back, it's being there for her that counts." 

Suho stood up after Chen released him when he looked back at Chen, "I can't promise you that I'll love her again after this incident." He continued, "I can't even promise you that I love her now."

Chen just smiled, "You will. Trust me."

With that, he led Suho outside the door.