D.O

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mnmwjerB7F1ru8saco1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


D.O looked up. He shook his head for a while realizing that he just fainted.

It's been the third time this week that he had fainted. 

Without water or food, he tried to look around, but as always, it was dark.

The windows were closed and the light coming out of it was just a little that he only saw it on the door.

Scared that it will open soon, he tries to close his eyes, knowing that if he fainted, she wouldn't bother him.

"Doing that won't help you." 

His eyes opened, looking around. Squinting a little, he tried to see where that voice was coming from when he saw her under that ray of sunlight.

"You've been knocked out for a while, now." She said, staring at him.

The scary part for D.O wasn't the fact that she came here without him knowing, but the fact that she was staring at him only from that ray of light. Everything else of her body was dark, besides her eyes, which scared him the most.

The once kind eyes she potrayed was dark and soul-less.

"How are you feeling up there?"

D.O let out a huge breath, realizing that he'd been hanging on the wall for a few weeks now. His arms were tied straight up and his legs were tied down. 

"What's your concern?" He sneered.

She didn't break eye contact with him, "You're right, it isn't." 

D.O swallowed hard, "What are you going to do with me? Your next victim."

"Don't say it like that, it makes it sad." 

D.O couldn't help but stare at her eyes. Although it was scary and dark, her eyes were something he really loved. The way it glistened when she laughed and the way it turned into crescent moons, Gosh. 

Hearing her heels clack, her eyes disappeared in the dark.

Looking for them again, he feels her presence in front of him.

"You must be thirsty." 

Bringing a straw near his lips, he takes it and sips it down. The cold refreshing taste of water filled his dry throat as he chugged it down.

Finishing, he sees a glimpse of her through the dark.

Her eyes were fixed on him for a long time when she took the cup away.

"How does it feel to be up there and to see me standing in front of you, being in control."

D.O stared at her, "Kind of nice."

She smirked, "Yeah?" 

D.O noticed her eyes blink for a while when he roughly pushed his face towards her.

His chapped and ripped lips full of blood pressed onto her soft red lips.

Trying to kiss her more, he tried to lean in with his neck when she backed away.

She rubbed her lips with the back of her hand, "Disgusting."

Hearing the clacks, he felt a sudden pressure on his head.

His head was jerked back, when she chuckled.

"Don't try to steal kisses, now." She whispered, pulling his head more.

The pain from his head hurt him as he tried to shake it off. It was as if his hair was going to rip off his head anyday.

"What's the matter? Does it hurt?" She whinned, when she released it.

D.O's head fell lifelessly as a sweat fell down his forehead.

She smiled and blew cold air onto the doll's head, "Feeling better now?"

D.O looked up and smirked, "Much."

With the stick, she twirled it again, making a thud on the floor, "Enjoy it." She said, wiping her lips again, "You won't get it for a while."

"Not even for a reward?" D.O asked as he his lips.

Another jerk was felt in his head.

"Don't push my buttons, Kyungsoo." She said, throwing the doll on the floor. 

Stepping on it with her heels, D.O screamed.

"It's my last warning."

Seeing the eyes stare back at him through the ray of sunlight, she slammed the door shut.