Chanyeol/Kai

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_mewg8vNBdK1ru8saco1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Xiumin eyed the mysterious brown eyed boy on the floor, "How did he?"

Before he could do anything more, he felt a thug on his hands and when he turned, he was faced to the floor and on the ground.

"Don't you try to hurt her."

Xiumin looked up to see Kai's face hoovering down on him.

"Kai?" Xiumin laughed, "But you wanted to kill her the most. I think you're on the wrong team." 

"No, I came here to save her. You were someone I wanted to kill the most." Kai gritted his teeth.

"Chanyeol?" 

Xiumin looked back at her to see her shaking the brown eyed boy.

"Chanyeol, wake up." She shook him vigorously.

"Don't pity him." Xiumin hissed, walking up to her when Kai grabbed him back.

Kai threw a punch and Xiumin pushed himself back, "How did you break the curse? I thought either you or Sehun would be the last."

"Don't underestimate us." Kai growled, "We won't change."

"Ah yes." Xiumin muttered, "But how do you know you'll go back to your old self into hating her again? Because honestly," Xiumin pointed at her, "She didn't break yet. Sure she feels sympathy now, but she's not broken yet. As a matter of fact, she can go back to hurting you guys any minute. That's how this is."

"She's going to break free." Kai hissed.

"That's what you think, but your thoughts were always different from mine."

Kai grabbed Xiumin's collar, "Undo this curse and set everyone free." 

"And what if I don't?"

"I'll kill you." Kai said, punching him hard on the face.

"That's too bad because you might be the one killed first." Xiumin stated.

"Chanyeol, wake up." She kept saying, shaking him.

She put her ear against his nose and she knew for a fact that he was still breathing and alive.

"Chanyeol, please, wake up." She muttered near his ear.

She thought she felt his eyes blink a little, but she knew it wasn't. 

"Don't touch him." She heard Xiuminm's voice again as she saw him coming to her.

Kai grabbed onto Xiumin, but his glare was on her, "I told you not to touch him. You can't touch anyone but me."

She stood up, "You're not in charge of me."

Xiumin just cackled, "Really? We'll see about that." 

As Xiumin released himself from Kai, he grabbed onto her neck.

Before squeezing it, he felt a hand grab his collar. Looking back, he was welcomed by D.O's fist near his mouth.

"Don't you dare hurt her." D.O said, looking at Kai, "Nice to see you again."

Kai just laughed, "Yeah, well, same to you."

D.O smiled when he saw Chanyeol on the floor, "What happened?"

"This fool got in the way when Xiumin tried to hit her. I don't know whether to applause or acknowleddge his stupidity." 

D.O looked down at Xiumin who struggled to get up.

"Get up, bastard."

Xiummin let out a cough and blood came out of his mouth, "Don't worry, I'm up."

"Where's the rest?" D.O whispered to Kai when he just shrugged.

"Got here with Chanyeol, I don't know about anyone else." 

D.O nodded and helped up Xiumin before kicking him back down, "We don't have much time."

"Yeah, and ~~~~~ didn't break from her curse yet."

"What? She didn't?"

"No. She feels sympathy towards us, but it's not completely broken. We have to let her open her eyes." Kai whispered, "And Chanyeol is the only one who can do that. He was always the one that calmed her down."

D.O nodded, feeling Xiumin creep up his legs, "Okay, then let's do our best."