Baekhyun/Lay/Tao

Voodoo Doll

Tao-and-Lay-tao-31120258-500-225.gif

large.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"He's after her?" 

Luhan nodded, setting Tao free. Tao looked down from the bed, "What does he want from her?"

"It's what he always wanted from her. Love." 

Tao shook his head, "What do we do? I doubt she broke her curse already. If she did, tihngs wouldn've happened."

Luhan nodded, "I know. Right now, there's some fighting for her at the basement. I don't know how long she will take for her to either turn her backs on us or help us." 

Tao looked up at Luhan, "We'll all be saved, right?"

He nodded, "Of course, we'll get out together."

"We'll all get out alive, right?" Tao questioned.

Luhan bit his lips. He honestly didn't know if everyone would make it out alive, although he wished it would.

"I'm sure."

"What do you want me to do? Should I help you free the others or--"

"No, me and Chen are doing that. We're almost done. Go downstairs and help the others. Xiumin should be done by now."

Tao nodded. Before he headed out the door, he took a last glance at Luhan, "Be safe."

Luhan gave him an assuring smile, "Don't worry about me and show them your martial arts skills." 

Tao just laughed, "I'll show them only my best."

`

"How did you guys break free?" 

Lay looked at Chen, helping him from the ropes, "Well, Luhan is the one that broke me apart."

"How did he get out?" 

"I never really asked." Chen shrugged, "I think we were too busy trying to free everyone else that we didn't have a chance to talk about it."

Lay understood, getting out of the ropes, "Thanks."

"Of course. A fellow brother can not be let alone, here." Chen smiled, "They're all at the basement, you should go down and save her."

"I don't know if I can. I mean, she hates me. I don't deserve to be there."

Chen shook his head, "None of us deserves to be down there, but she needs us the most and we're the only ones that can save her." Chen nodded, "Believe me."

"What if she hates me?"

"I think right now, she hates everyone but that's because the curse isn't broken yet. Once it breaks, she'll be okay, so Lay, please, go help her."

Lay fidgeted, "I don't know."

"Do you remember what you said to me way before we were in this mess?" 

Lay looked at him.

"You said that it didn't matter what our past was, we just need to learn from it and make a better future. That's what you said." Chen responded, "And right now, your past doesn't matter. We just need to learn from it and make a better future, which is everyone being alive and safe." 

Lay smiled, "You remember that? I thought no one listened when I said those things."

Chen shrugged, "You know me. Now go down and help them." 

Lay nodded, heading through the doors.

`

"Luhan?"

Luhan got caught off guard when he saw Baekhyun looking at him.

"Hi, Baekhyun." Luhan smiled scratching the back of his head, "Let's get you out of here."

"Something's wrong, isn't it?"

Luhan shook his head, "Nothing is wrong, let's just untie you--"

"I feel like she's hurt." Baekhyun whispered.

Luhan gave him an assuring smile, "Don't worry, there's a lot of us down there who's willing to fight for her." 

"What happens to Xiumin, then?" Baekhyun questioned.

Luhan stopped, "I don't know."

"Will he get hurt? Was it really our fault that we took her away from him? Were we too greedy?" 

Luhan just stood there after untying Baekhyun, "Let's just go down and help the others, okay?"

"Okay/" Baekhyun said, standing up and glancing up at him, "Thanks."

Luhan just tapped his shoulders, "We're a family, we have to stick together."

"Yeah, a family." Baekhyun whispered, heading out the door, "Even Xiumin."