Baekhyun/Lay

Voodoo Doll

tumblr_m4vscrOfDP1rwfibvo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m9pzxjwSIB1qet86xo2_r1_500.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"You think you guys will win?" 

Baekhyun growled, feeling Xiumin's presence near him.

"Get away!" Baekhyun said, feeling Xiumin walking closer and closer to him.

"She'll only love me." Xiumin growled near his ear.

Baekhyun looked away, feeling the hurt and depression in his heart.

"She won't love you. If anything, she'll come back to us." 

"Us?" Xiumin cackled, "There is no us." 

With that, Xiumin kicked Baekhyun as he screamed in pain.

"I care about her and I don't want you to hurt her."

"I won't hurt her." Xiumin whispered, lifting Baekhyun back up, "It's you that she's going to hurt." 

"She shouldn't go through this, you know how easy to break she is."

"That's why she needs me in her life, not you!" Xiumin growled.

"You can't do anything." Baekhyun hissed, "All you do is stare from behind, seeing her when you can't do anything! You think you can do so many things, but you can't, not even once have you helped her or even loved her."

Xiumin reached for Baekhyun's neck, squeezing it, "I have always loved her."

Baekhyun grunted in pain, as he felt his oxygen disappearing.

"And I couldn't help her because you fools are always there for her. You guys didn't give me a chance." Xiumin said.

"There for her?" Baekhyun laughed, "You make me laugh."

Xiumin pushed Baekhyun back down as he glared at him, "You guys seem like it's going to be okay once she breaks the curse, but it'll only be a matter of time before you guys hate her."

"I won't."

"That's what they all say." Xiumin laughed, stepping on Baekhyun's hand, "I'll see you later."

`

"It's me that you want, stop hurting her!"

"Why does everyone think I'm the one hurting her when it's she's doing things herselve?" 

Xiumin grabbed Lay's head and punched it as he fell on the floor.

"What, your fault? You think everything is going to be okay when you finally say it's your fault?"

"Don't hurt her, please."

Xiumin just laughed, "You guys are so naive. She's the one hurting you guys, not me."

"It's me that you want."

"It is. It's all of you guys, actually. My job here is to make each and every one of you guys to hate her so I can finally have her. You guys are done having her, it's my turn."

"You don't even love her." Lay hissed.

Xiumin grabbed Lay's head again, "Everything I'm doing right now is for her because I love her."

"You think so?" Lay asked, "Because all I see is greed and obsession."

"Don't tell me that I'm obsessed." Xiumin growled, pushing him to the floor, "I will have her and she will be mine."

"She is strong enough to break the curse. She will save us all and she will know you are the bad one." Lay said.

Xiumin just laughed, "Sure, think all you want."

With that, Xiumin stepped on Lay's hand like Baekhyun's, giving him a final warning.

"You ever tell me that I'm obsessed, I will slit your throat."

"Do it now so you can break the curse. You need to sacrafice one of us, right? Do it now so everyone can be free." 

Xiumin just laughed, "I'll just keep the fun for later."

With that, he walked out the door, glaring at Lay once more.