Luhan

Voodoo Doll

Luhan-exo-m-33369567-500-257.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


Luhan heard the door closed as he took a deep breath.

He stepped towards the glass door, looking over to see who was near.

When he saw the mysterious figure in front of him, he let out a smirk.

"You're finally showing yourself."

"You're a little late for that. A lot of you have seen me." 

Luhan forced himself near the door, "Get your act together, Xiumin. This isn't going to work." 

Xiumin shrugged, "We won't know unless we try, right?"

Luhan banged on the glass, "Stop causing her pain." 

"Why? You guys started it first. Let me have a chance." Xiumin replied.

Luhan growled, "It's me you want, leave her alone."

Xiumin looked up at him, "Why are you always the nice one? The one that always take the blame? Aren't you sick and tired of it?" 

Luhan looked away.

"Come on, tell me a name. Someone that hurt her the most and I'll kill him off. Then I'll let all of you guys free. Just tell me a name." Xiumin whispered through the glass.

"It's me you want to kill. Slaughter me instead." Luhan hissed.

"Slaughter is such a mean word." Xiumin pointed out, "But why you? You can kill anyone you want." Xiumin walked closer, "Anyone."

"It's me." 

Xiumin banged the glass door as Luhan flinched a little.

"You're so stubborn." Xiumin looked at him, "Either way, she will make you hate her."

"I'll never let myself to hate her." 

"Why are you so sure?" Xiumin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Because my heart will forever love her. Whatever she does, I'll learn to accept it because that's what love is."

Xiumin scoffed, "Are you teaching me a lesson here?"

Luhan growled, "Enough of this chit chat. Kill me and set everyone free."

"This isn't fun." Xiumin yawned, "First Tao and now you? I guess I'll go look for someone else."

Luhan's eyes widened, "Tao knows?"

"He's always been the quick-minded one." Xiumin pointed out.

"Who else knows? Who else knows that this isn't ~~~~~'s fault, but yours?" 

"Now, don't get ahead of yourself. It's not my fault. " Xiumin replied, "It's all of yours to blame."

Luhan looked down.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have other people to consult with."

With a grin, Xiumin exited the door.

Luhan shouted, throwing all the things he can find to the glass door. Although he knew the glass door will never break, he just hoped that it will.

Falling down on his knees, he burried his face in his hands.

"If only you knew." Luhan whispered, interwining his fingers together. 

"Please, wake up from this nightmare." He whispered.

With one last prayer, he stood up and punched the glass door, hoping that maybe his love will break her cursed heart.