Kris

Voodoo Doll

kris-gif-2.gif

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.


"You here?" 

She twirled the chair and faced him who was standing out the door.

He growled, "What do you want? I thought you were done with me." 

She shrugged, "That's what I thought too." She said, walking over to him.

Her hands roamed around his body and a smirk was placed on her lips, "Don't you like it?"

He stretched his neck away from her, "Don't touch me."

"Ah, feisty." She said, when she used her fingers to crawl up his neck, "But you're the one that wanted to come here and make me happy."

He looked down at her, "That was before I knew what you were trying to do."

She twirled the stick between her fingers, "Yeah. I wasn't really intending anything, either."

Walking away from him, her heels clacked on the floor, making Kris cringe.

"What, does it bother you that you're in here? Should I set you free?" 

"Yeah." He gritted.

She pouted, "Do you not like being here with me?" 

He swallowed hard when she undid her pony-tail, letting her long black hair fall under her chest.

Looking away, he tried hard to close his eyes when it kept wandering towards her.

"Your heart says yes, yet your body doesn't want to leave me."

Combing down her hair between her fingers, she seductively looked up at him, "Why, do you want to touch it?"

He rolled his hands to a fist, "No."

"Oh, come on, I know you want to." She said, walking again towards him, holding onto his white collar, "Why don't you touch it?"

Kris glanced at her and pushed her away.

She stumbled back a little, giving him a scoff, "That wasn't very nice. You don't just push your master around." She turned back and walked towards her table, "What did I tell you about being rude?"

Kris' eyes widened, "I'm sorry." He kneeled before her, "I didn't mean to."

"You didn't mean to?" She mocked.

"I didn't mean to, master." 

She smirked, "What a good boy." She held onto a doll between her fingers, "You don't want little Kris to get hurt, do you?"

He stared at the doll in her hand as she gently brushed it with her fingers.

He cringed, feeling her fingers touching him. Although he tried to refuse it, it was warm and nice.

"See, doesn't that feel nice?"

He breathed heavily, trying hard to break free from the curse.

She put the doll near her ear, whispering to it.

Kris tried to close his ear with his hands, "Stop, please."

"But why? I thought you liked it." She said. She walked closer to him, feeling his body trembling and the sweat flowing down his forehead.

"Please, stop, master."

"What a good boy." She said when she pulled the stick closer to him.

She lifted his chin with the stick and laughed, "Didn't I tell you that you have to obey my orders?"

He bowed his head, not wanting to look up.

Her clear pale face was beautiful as the red lipstick lured him in. Her black hair looked so soft, that he wanted to touch it badly. 

"Kris, what did I tell you about making me mad?"

He breathed deeply, "That'll I'll regret it."

"I don't think you understand." She said, giving the doll a peck on the cheek.

He closed his eyes, letting her touch sink into him. Before he could do anything else, a sharp pain was felt in his stomach.

As he fell to the floor, he looked up to see her stabbing the doll with the stick.

"Don't get me angry, Kris." 

He grunted in pain, holding his stomach.

"Don't get me angry." She repeated, looking down at him. 

As she stepped over him, she blew him a kiss. Her heel gently stepped on his arm, giving him a smirk before her heels clacked away.