Teases

The Roommate

“What did I say last night?” asked Changjo. They were lying on the bed that night, having a night talk before going to sleep.

Jiyoon already laughed just to remember it. Changjo locked her in his hug until she hardly breathed. “Okay! I’ll tell you!” she yelled, gasping for air. “You said you love me out of nowhere.” She pinched his nose.

“You keep saying it over and over. I lost count on it. And you said you’re hurt after mentioning Chunji and Hiroshi,” she sighed. “I’m sorry.” She rose a bit to kiss his cheek. “You know. I really have no idea about…you.”

Changjo smiled. “It’s not your fault though. It’s just me having troubles on expressing my feelings. Moreover, back then I was confused on how I should act towards you while having Chunji around,” he said. “He loves you and he got you first. And he’s my hyung.”

Jiyoon was leaning on his chest, hugging him as she listened to his stories. “None of the hyungs know that I actually love you. I… I gave in for Chunji, for my hyung, but on the other side I couldn’t let you go that easy.” He continued.

“The confusion was the main cause for you being short-tempered all along, I guess,” she replied. “Or are you actually that short-tempered?”

“The latter isn’t right. To me it’s more likely caused by the confusion I had,” answered him. “I wasn’t sure about your feelings for me. That’s why I kept holding it back. I was worried if you actually have fallen for Chunji despite all your words about tricking him, getting your revenge, or whatever it was.”

“Then I saw the change in you this morning. I was wondering what had happened to you. Turns out it’s just me unconsciously confessing to you last night,” he chuckled, feeling stupid on his own self, yet not regretting any single thing he did in the night before.

Jiyoon laughed along, “I had never expected it in my life. We didn’t go along well from the start and suddenly you said you love me. Like it would make sense.” She hissed. “But then your tears proved it all.”

“I cried?!” Changjo asked in disbelief. Jiyoon nodded. “Gosh! You’re the first person who made me cry when I was drunk.”

“Do you know what I did? I hugged you and told you that I love you too. Unfortunately you weren’t awake,” she added.

Changjo was playing with her hair while once in a while inhaling its sweet scent. “When you went out this morning, I called Hiroshi to come over and I threatened him to tell me everything he knows about you,” he giggled, somehow feeling guilty. “He told me that you’re worried about me when I was missing and every single thing he saw about you. My best spy, indeed.”

“What?! He said he wouldn’t tell you anything if I talked about you!” Jiyoon sulked, betrayed.

Changjo kissed her cheek to pay his guilt off. “Unfortunately he’s on my team. I didn’t even bribe him. A small threat always works on a boy like him, but please don’t blame him on this, okay? I’m the guilty one.” He couldn’t help to burst his laugh out.

“I wouldn’t. Well, I should thank him instead. If he didn’t divulge it all at you, this wouldn’t be happening by now. So, thanks to him,” she replied. They were then laughing for a moment before it faded away slowly, leaving them in silence.

“By the way, it’s funny to see us this close. Remembering how easy we got into a fight back then. At least a quarrel per day,” she scoffed.

“Maybe we're just meant to be this close.” Changjo smiled slyly. In a split second, Jiyoon was squealing from his tickles along her side. He made her squealed more as his lips trailed down on her jawline from her cheek. He went down to the crook of her neck, teasing her more by the warmth of his breath as her silence then was taken by him as an approval.

Jiyoon bit her lip when he started planting kisses on her neck, leaving marks on her fair skin. She missed the moment he moved on top of her. Her arms responsively clung around his neck, pulling him closer to her. She didn’t care on how his body suppressed hers since it really fitted her somehow. His lips were already back on hers, nibbling them gently. The heat between them urged the girl not to lose to him. She pulled a grasp of his hair as she kissed him back more passionately.

“Is this what you had in your dream that night?” he teasingly whispered, chuckling. “Or more?” he asked again since the girl didn’t respond him.

“This is better,” replied her before getting back on kissing him.

Without further ado, he sneaked his hands under her tank top, grasping her soft and hot flesh of her side, her upper waist, as a grip. It was continued by her turn to grab the tip of his t-shirt, hurriedly pulling it up to take it off of him. The guy then did the same on her as she finished with his t-shirt.

He was leaving kisses along her neck and her collarbone when he already sneaked his hand behind her back to remove the last piece of cloth on her upper body. She arched her back as he easily succeeded on unclasping the thing and threw it aside. She caught him smirking proudly before he invaded her with another set of passionate kisses started from her cheek down to her bare torso.

The removal of their tops made their skins--where their hot blood rapidly pumping underneath those--burnt when they collided. The air conditioner didn’t work much on cooling their heat down in that hot summer night. Nothing could be heard than their quick breath and low moans of enjoyment. The girl couldn’t and wouldn’t do much to stop him from taking over her completely.

The guy then crawled up on her again after giving her pleasure through his gentle touches and kisses, back on kissing her lips which had turned puffy by his previous works. Meanwhile, she played her fingers on his abdomen, tracing its defined pattern she could feel even with her closed eyes. Her hands wandered to his back, caressing it before pressing him more onto her with the help of her arms to lock him still at his stance.

“The night’s still long,” he whispered between their kisses, panting by the lack of air. “I think we still have a lot of works to do until dusk,” he giggled in his rapid breath. He couldn’t spluttered all of his words in one go since her lips kept tempting him to work his on them. "I love you, Jiyoon-ah."

******

The glimmer sunlight which lighted their room welcomed her in the morning. She had been sleeping in Changjo’s arm, for the very first time. She chuckled lowly as she left a kiss on his cheek whom still sleeping tight. She was then leaning her head on his upper arm again, thinking.

I still can’t believe we’re dating. Changjo and me. The ones who didn’t go along like most of the time.

Then a kiss landed on her head before she was squeezed to death by his sudden tight hug. “Changjo! Ugh!” she grumbled.

Another kiss was planted on her cheek. “I miss you,” he said.

“We’ve been here alongside each other for the whole damn night,” she muttered, rolling her eyes as usual.

He continued snuggling to her, smiling widely. “Finally I woke up to you in my arms. Just so you know, I’ve been waiting for this,” he giggled.

“I actually thought you’re that heartless so you couldn’t fall for anyone,” replied her. “Didn’t you hate me from the first time?”

He landed his lips on her cheek again before answering the question. “Blame it on my bad mood.”

She snorted. “Your bad mood is even worse than girls’ on period.”

“Shut-“ he was about to nag when she was faster to stop him with a kiss on his lips.

She winningly smirked at the blushing guy in front of her. “Stop nagging,” said her as she ruffled his pitch black hair.

‘”I can’t,” he confidently stated just to annoy his girlfriend more.

But the girl didn’t care and changed the topic right away, closing the previous case. “I’m hungry.”

“Me too. Let’s call Hiroshi.” He just couldn’t stop bothering the younger for his own sake.

She slapped his abdomen lightly. “Ya! You know it’s his sleep time right now! Don’t bother him. Let’s just go downstairs, handsome,” she said it rather sarcastically.

“I know I’m handsome.” She hissed at his words as she tried to escape from his hug. The strength of his pull made her bounced back onto him. “No, you’re not going before me.” He kissed her on the lips.

She was just practically lying on her stomach on top of him. Supporting her body wasn’t necessary since his arms were already wrapped around her. “Screw you.” She bit his shoulder playfully.

He slowly rolled her body aside and crawled on her. “I love you.” He kissed her lips gently for the umpteenth time that morning. “I really love you,” he repeated.

She made a gap between their faces to see him clearer as she caressed his cheeks. She smiled, staring deeply at him. “Are you really Changjo?” she furrowed her eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes. “What do you expect Changjo to do?” he asked back instead.

“Anything than what this guy in front of me is doing,” she replied. “Or is it you whom tricking me right now, huh?” the random question just popped inside her head.

“No way. If I could marry you right here right now I would’ve done it.” He showed sincere smile.

The wrinkles on her forehead hadn’t yet disappeared. “You sounded so desperate somehow.”

“I am,” he chuckled. “I love you.”

“I love you too, but I’m hungry,” she whined the same words again.

He rolled his eyes. “Fine. I know I won’t be able to tame you down before I get to tame your tummy first,” he muttered.

She replied him with a peck on his full lips. “Smart boy.”

******

Changjo landed himself back on the bed when they came back into their room after breakfast. He rose his head up a bit to see his girlfriend whom pacing back and forth across the room, getting busy with her own self. “Ya, what are you doing?” he stupidly asked.

Jiyoon glanced at him. “I’m just tidying my stuffs up.” She shrugged.

“Are you going home?” he jolted up. “Why aren’t you telling me?!” he half shouted at her.

She, who was then sitting on the couch, smacked him with the couch cushion which landed right at his head. “You’re talking nonsense,” replied her. “Why does tidying my stuffs up considered as going home?”

“That smack gave me a flash back of our first encounter, really.” He hissed before throwing it back on her. “And by the way we’re not going home, okay. We’re not.”

“Ya! Of course I have to go home later when my dad is going back home as well! Or else I would be dead if he found out about this,” she nagged.

“I don’t want to go home. I just want to stay here like this with you.” He trailed off as he was already lying on the bed again, staring desperately at the ceiling. He jerked up once again when an idea which he thought was the most brilliant he ever had crossed his mind. “Can we just runaway somewhere?” he asked brightly, bringing another annoyance to his girlfriend.

Her eyes widened as she flung the cushion on him again. “Are you kidnapping me?!” she snarled. “Just why do we really have to runaway!” it was just the dumbest idea to her.

“It would be fun,” he mindlessly answered. “Ya! Where are you going?!” he shouted right away when she got up from the couch and walked away. He reflexively jumped off the bed and tailed her.

She just stepped into the bathroom when she realized that Changjo was still following her. He was standing before the door, about to step in as well. “Ya! I’m taking a shower!”

“Me too,” he teasingly answered with a sly smile. Then the door was slammed close right in front of his face. “Ya! Kim Jiyoon!” he nagged in disappointment.

“Go away, you ert!!” she shouted back from inside the bathroom, clearly irritated.

Changjo laughed hard at her response. He walked back to the bed, turning on the TV while waiting for her to finish showering. “Ya, can you get me my backpack?” later he lazily asked her who just walked out from the bathroom, still in her bathrobe. She silently obeyed him and half throwing his backpack on the bed before taking off the towel which had been wrapping her wet hair.

She didn’t put her attention on him after it since she was busy drying her hair up. The guy was taking something out of his bag, lightly slid it on the bed towards her whom was sitting at the end of the bed, with her sight fixed at the TV screen. She turned her back to shoot a glare at him as she noticed something bumped onto her lower back, but her gaze softened at the package. “That’s a gift for you. Sorry if the wrapping is kind of ruined since it was getting pushed by my stuffs.” He grinned at her.

She put the towel aside and hesitantly took the gift he meant. The wrapping paper was already wrinkled here and there, but it’s still safely wrapping anything which was inside it. She carefully opened it and was totally surprised by what she’s seeing. It was the other two dresses she didn’t buy back then on her night shopping with him. She was agape, staring at him whom smiling widely at her.

“I bought those for you since I know that you like them,” explained him since she didn’t say anything in response. The girl was still staring at him bluntly. “Ya! Say something!”

She barged onto him, hugging the guy tightly. “I’m speechless,” she chuckled. Her eyes were turning glassy by her happy tears. “Really, Changjo. I never expect you to be this sweet.”

He smirked as he kissed her lips while his arms were wrapped around her waist. “I know I'm sweet, but you’re sweeter. Aw!” he was amused by his own words.

“Thank you, handsome.” She was then clinging to his neck. “Did you prepare these all which happened between us lately? If so, I have to acknowledge that those were well prepared, dude.”

“There’s no coincidence in this world,” he replied as he leaned closer to her.

She felt her bathrobe loosened. It was his naughty hand which had sneakily untied its belt without her knowing. “Ya!” she held her bathrobe, wrapping it tightly around her body, as she pushed his hand off of her.

He winningly laughed again, “I can’t stop teasing you.” He pinched her cheek. “You’re cuter when you’re annoyed.”

She was pouting all along while tying her bathrobe belt. “I don’t understand how I could fall for an annoying guy like you. You’ve been annoying from the start and I couldn’t believe I’m ended up here with you,” she muttered.

“I might be annoying, but you just acknowledged my sweetness a few minutes ago.” He poked her side playfully. “I love you and nothing could change that.”

She pushed his hands off, still pretending to be mad. “Oh, come on. I know you can’t stand to be mad at me.” He kissed her pouty lips.

“Damn you,” she cursed as her lips slowly made a curve, turning the pout into a shy smile. “Let’s have a day out today. I want to wear my new dress bought by my sweet boyfriend,” demanded her since they had decided to stay at the hotel for that day when they’re having their breakfast before.

“Well, being honest, I like it more without any dresses on you,” he mindlessly spoke.

Her eyes widened. His words successfully made her landed her palm on his cheek, slapping him lightly. "ert!!" she snarled with all her might.

“Ya! I’m not that ert! I’ve told you I just can’t stop teasing you!” he defended, laughing.

“Let’s have a date today.” Her demand turned into a whine. “Pleaaase?”

"What did you say? Let's have a baby? Call!" he seductively winked at her. The girl stared at him with a dull look on her face. He laughed hard as he ruffled her hair lovingly. “I'm just kidding! Okay, okay, anything for you." He gave her a light peck. "But in one condition," he said. She raised her eyebrows without saying anything, signaling him to continue talking. "Take that couple bracelet off of your wrist." He referred to her couple bracelet with Chunji.

She shrugged, stretching out her right arm towards him. "You go. I know you would like to take it off of me by your own," she chuckled.

"Done." He smirked in satisfaction as he finished removing the bracelet and threw it on the nightstand. "Let's do whatever you want."

 


 

A/N:

Oh hello there! I really have no idea about what I wrote. My brain is all messed up!

For Team Chunji, don't worry guys. He's there waiting for his comeback. HAHA I'm getting killed soon.

Well, I'm not getting tired on begging for your comments! <3