Ruined Mood

The Roommate

The click sound could be heard as Jiyoon pressed the shutter button for the umpteenth time. She pouted at the preview screen to see another terrible shot she got. She stretched out her arms and turned the camera to take a pic of her pouting face instead.

Jiyoon plumped herself on the nearest bench. This is when your mood messed your skills up. She scrolled through the shots, none of them was as good as the ones she had taken the day before. you for ruining my mood today, Changjo. She turned off her camera and put it back into her bag. Today’s walk is such a waste, she sighed before getting up to walk again.

******

“What’s wrong with you?” Ricky nudged Changjo, taking the chance to ask him when the other hyungs weren’t seeing since the two were walking far behind. He knew his best friend easily got bothered by the hyungs’ teases. The taller guy stayed silent, not even glancing for a split second. ”Is it because of her?” Ricky striked right away. Silence. “You’re too much if you got mad at her on what happened last night.”

Changjo hissed, finally showing a respond. “You didn’t see her innocent face last night, did you? It annoyed me.”

“You’re being nonsense again, Jonghyun-ah. She was right, we might disturbed the others last night.” His wise was there despite his cute appearances.

“But she could just get down that damned bed and talked to us politely!” Changjo yelled at the older.

“Talked to us politely? She did! She even said sorry!” Ricky argued, not getting his best friend’s way of thinking.

“But what’s that pillow smack?! You called it polite?!” Changjo was boiled up.

“Man, she didn’t mean to hit you. Moreover, she said sorry after that! You’re the only one who didn’t acknowledge it! I know you’re the only one who got smacked but please it’s just a stupid matter!” Ricky blurted.

“Fine! You guys all are on her side now! Funny how she captured your hearts just in a flash night,” Changjo scoffed.

“You’re the one too much on this! Acknowledge it!” Ricky replied with a higher tone. It was his first time going over his best friend. Changjo gulped, not expecting Ricky to raised his voice. “You’re a real man if you go to her and apologize on your stupid tantrums.”

******

Jiyoon was in the common room with her laptop on her lap after dinner. It was only her and a nerd guy who was drowned reading manga across the room. It seemed like people were enjoying the beautiful night of Japan outside. But her mood was way too crushed to spend a night out.

Soon, a guy landed roughly on the bean bag in front of her. She raised his head a bit from behind her laptop to see whom it was. “You don’t mind if I sleep here, do you?” CAP muttered with his eyes closed. “The guys are too noisy in our room, I want to sleep.”

“Nope,” Jiyoon shortly answered, focusing on her laptop. “Now you know how I felt last night, eh?” she chuckled a bit.

“Uh-huh.” He yawned. “By the way, would you please wake me up when you’re going back to our room? The staffs won’t be that happy to see me sleeping here.” Jiyoon nodded at him without moving her gaze from her laptop screen, but it didn’t get noticed by CAP since he had already fallen asleep.

Later, it was L.Joe plumped himself beside her on the couch, hugging his pillow. Jiyoon glanced at him, just to find the wide grin of his. “Please don’t say you’re looking for a place to sleep too." She rolled her eyes.

“Unfortunately I was going to say that.” He hugged his pillow tighter and leaned himself to his left side, onto the sofa’s arm rest. But then he jerked up again, facing at Jiyoon. “Would you please wake-“

“I will,” she cut him off first.

“Cool.” He showed his thumb up before throwing himself back down and fell asleep in a split second. Sleepyheads.

Minutes later, Jiyoon was stretching her back when she saw Chunji coming towards her, smiling. She pretended not to see him and moved her gaze back on the screen. Chunji took a seat on her right since her left side had been occupied by the Sleepyhead Number 2. He didn’t say anything but looking at her laptop screen, identifying the pictures she was going through. “You took all those pics?” Jiyoon nodded silently. “You do have skills,” he commented with his gaze onto the screen.

“I’m not that good,” she replied as she kept scrolling through, choosing the best photos.

“Ya! Turn it back to the previous pic!” Chunji demanded.

“Andwae.” Jiyoon knew he was referring to her pouting selfie she took earlier that day.

Chunji grabbed both her hands and clicked the previous button by himself. “Uuu~ Somebody was in a bad mood~” He impersonated her pout on the pic, teasing the girl.

“Shut up.” She slapped him lightly on the cheek.

Chunji laughed, “Kidding. It’s cute to be honest. You’re cute, really.” Jiyoon rolled her eyes.

“Ugh. Is it really your nature to flirt like everytime?” Chunji didn’t answer, he was smiling at her. The two was in a staring contest, with a frown on Jiyoon’s face. Chunji broke the silence by winking at her once, causing the girl to scream in annoyance. “ you!! I’ve told you to stop winking at me!”

“You’re the only girl that doesn’t fall for my wink!” told him, panting from the laugh.

“It’s gross really! You should try winking at yourself in the mirror!” she smacked Chunji with the couch pillow.

“I won’t. I might fall for myself.” He grinned.

“Geez! Big time narcissism!” he earned another eye roll from her.

The sleepyheads didn’t budge by the noises they made. The nerd guy who was reading a manga glanced at them once. Jiyoon hushed Chunji. “Shut up, you’re disturbing him,” she whispered, referring to the nerd.

“Ya! You’re the one who screamed!” Chunji defended. They continued quarrelling for moments, then Chunji changed the topic. “Do you have any dramas on your laptop?”

“I don’t need one. My whole life is already a drama though. High rated one,” she answered in sarcasm.

“Oh come on, I want to watch something. Dramas, movies, whatever,” Chunji whined.

Jiyoon was then browsing through her directory, clicking here and there. “There you go.” She shifted her laptop closer to Chunji, waiting for him to choose.

“Uhm… that one.” He pointed at the screen. It was a romantic movie, Jiyoon herself didn’t understand why she had it in her laptop when she didn’t really like romantic ones. She tried to give it a shot.

“Wait.” Chunji clicked the pause button before running off to their room, confusing Jiyoon. He’s then back with a large bag of chips and plumped himself beside her again. Jiyoon positioned herself as comfortable as possible when Chunji clicked the play button to start the movie.

The two were watching silently, their mouths were busy munching the chips Chunji got. Jiyoon yawned a few times, she didn’t get the story plot yet. But soon, she was immersed into the movie. She was serious on both, watching the movie and munching the chips.

The half part of the movie had passed when Chunji suddenly leaned his head on Jiyoon’s shoulder. She was about to curse as she thought he had fallen asleep, but his gaze was fixed at the screen, seriously watching. Meanwhile, the sleepyheads were still sleeping when she had a look at them. L.Joe curled himself into a ball beside her, burying his face onto the pillow he hugged tight, while CAP was sleeping on the carpet with his face covered by his jacket. Jiyoon had no idea when he slipped off the bean bag. She shook her head and went back on getting drowned into the movie.

******

It was almost midnight when Changjo was walking to their room as he just arrived back at the hostel. He hadn’t been there since the start. He had made his own way going somewhere after the arguments between him and Ricky earlier. He bumped to the staff who was grumbling on her way to the common room. Changjo followed the staff’s gaze, finding out that the staff was actually nagging at his sleeping friends since he could see CAP and L.Joe there from afar.

“Uhm.. Sorry?” the staff stopped as he tapped her shoulder hesitantly. The annoyed staff raised her eyebrow. “They’re my friends. I’ll ask them to move. Sorry for your inconvenience.”

The staff sighed, “Thank you. Please tell them to stop oversleeping in the common room.” She had already left to the staffs’ room before he could answer her.

Changjo hissed. Those hyungs are really bothering the younger!

 


 

A/N:

Back with an update! Sorry it's kinda late! And if you found this a bit nonsense (well, that's not even a bit, authornim. it's all nonsense) I'm sorry! LOL waiting for your comments still! Oh and I've updated the previous chap with the room pic if you wondered kkk enjoy! <3