Krystal and Kai

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all reached home and went straight to my room. Kai's room was just opposite and without saying anything he went to his room and slammed  the door.


"Wow, he's-"

"Cocky." I completed Sulli's words.

"Okay my dear chingus, come inside." I motioned them and they entered my room. "Guys just do whatever you like, i'll just go and take shower." I beamed and walked towards the bathroom.

"Be quick!" Both of them chorused.

"Nae, I'll be real quick." I winked and went inside the bathroom.


When I was done showering, I quickly escaped to my closet and wore a pair of leggings with an oversized sweater. I went to my room to see Sulli and Krystal reading some magazines.


"I'm backk~" I sing-songed but both of them shrugged. I looked over at the two girls who showed more interest on the mere magazine rather than me. I went near both of them and snatched their magazines, smirking at their startled expression.

"Enough reading, let's do some girl stuff." I said, placing  the magazine on the shelf.

"Like what?" Sulli questioned.

I turned around and smiled, "Like gossip."

Both of them grinned ear-to-ear and turned to look at me, sulli giving me a thumbs up and Krystal giving me a wink.

"So how was it? Your first day at SM high?" Sulli asked with her twinkling eyes.

"Umm, it was okay. Some girls were giving me a daring look and some boys were drooling over me." I said while fliping my hair back and sat down in front of them. Sulli made a gagging face and Krystal rolled her eyes with a smile.

"You're so full of yourself." Sulli pointed out and I gaped at her statement.

"Well, not my fault. People tend to prove it themselves, but anyways," I puffed up proudly but then I remembered the girl from school so I thought to tell them about her. "And you know what, i got a friend, she's really nice,chubby and funny. Thank god i met her, her name was ummm- Jung Eunji !" I said and they both nodded.

"That's good. But don't forget us okay?" Sulli pointed at me.

"Nae eonni !" I joked and sulli hit my hand lightly.

"And what about boys? Anyone likeable?" Krystal wriggled her eyebrows and smirked.

"Not exactly, but i gotta tell you guys something." I replied.

 "What, what, what is it?" Sulli freaked out.

"Uhh its about Kai and his group of silly people called EXO..'' and then I told them everything about what happened today.


''Kai is such a loser.'' I told them as we kept talking about stuffs relating kai and EXO. Krystal just kept on a poker face and excused herself saying she needed water.

When she came out from myomi's room, she heard some loud grunting sound coming from the opposite end of the hallway. She slowly tiptoed to the room to see a very angry and frustrated kai. Without his permission, Krystal entered the room and tried to peep at kai's work behind his back.

"Urrghh!! what the hell?! why is this maths problem so hard!!" Kai ruffled his hair in frustration. He scratch all the equation in his copy with a pencil, not even caring that the note copy was torn.

"Okay Kai just calm down and you can solve it." Kai let out deep breath and again he tried hard to solve the problem but ended up tearing his copy again. " this equation" Kai muttered under his breath and threw his copy  away from his study table and rested his head on his hand.

Krystal slowly reached over and took the copy and examined the problems. "Its not so hard, the answer you want is not proved because you put the wrong formula." Krystal pointed out and gave kai a genuine smile. Kai looked up to see krystal staring back at him and  without his permission Krystal pulled another chair abd sat near Kai and started to correct the equation.

In just a mere second, krystal solved the problem. "Here, its solved." Krystal handed kai his notebook. Kai was staring at her with his jaw opened slightly by the way she solved the equation.

 "Ahh-ahem thank you." Kai said, trying to hide the obvious astonishment in his voice. "Mention not." Krystal smiled and was about to walk away but something held onto her wrist. When she turn around it was Kai who was holding her wrist. She felt a chilling sensation down her spine from his touch but quickly took her hand out from his grip.

"Wh-what is it?" Krystal stuttered.

"Umm- if you don't mind.. I mean, you know you can teach me some other problems as well right?" Kai asked, trying not to sound too pleading being the cool boy he was. 

Krystal smirked 'indeed cocky. Just like myomi described.' she thought to herself but soon agreed to help kai.

Krystal taught all the problems which Kai was finding hard to solve. They would laugh at their mere jokes and Krystal would point out kai's mistakes and even hit him lightly with a pencil but kai seemed to like it. And with that, kai and krystal both made a new friend: eachother. The very uptight Kai felt really comfortable with Krystal maybe because of her easy going and laid back personality. And as for Krystal, it was the first time that she witnessed kai smiling and she must aadmit, his smile was contagious.

'maybe he's not too bad and cocky as myomi had described?' she thought to herself.



"Mwoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter