The Day

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, it was lunch time but you don’t feel like eating so you told Krystal and Eunji that you’re not having lunch. Both of them asked you why you don’t want to eat but you just walked away not wanting to answer them.You went to the rooftop where no one comes. You just sat on the bench thinking about how your life went upside down. First it was about Kai being your step-brother, your family saying how you guys should depend on each other and make a good relationship as a brother and sister. Seriously, you really hated when your dad keep on saying brother and sister as if to remind you that you’ll never have a man and woman kind of relationship with Kai, only brother and sister relation. Thinking that you’ll never get the same feeling from Kai as you’re feeling, you can’t help but let go of it and for the first time you knew how it feels to let go of the person you love the most. But what hurts the most is when the person you love is always fighting with you, not even smiling and giving a sarcastic look as if saying don’t-cross-the-line, your not my type but when he’s with your bestfriend he’s like a total new person. Always smiling at her, giving that wide smile reaching upto his eye. Today when you saw his smile when he knew that krystal is his bench-mate, he looked so happy. And you questioned yourself “Do Kai like Krystal?”. Right now you really feel like crying, want to scream out loud and get rid of the pain your feeling inside.


You tried hard not to cry but before you even know something wet like water felt in your folded hands and when you looked down it was your tear. You told yourself, for now I’ll cry my heart out but after this day I won’t  cry. You promised yourself that from now on you won’t  cry for him. 



When you went downstairs heading to your class after crying your heart out getting rid of your pain , you didn’t knew that all the classes have ended and it was already time to go home. There krystal and eunji were waiting for you having worried expression and when they both saw you they dashed towards your place. “Yahh~ where were you? Are you okay?” Krystal asked worriedly. You just smiled and said that you felt asleep on the rooftop and didn’t even knew that the classes have already started and now its already time to go home. But it was just a lie, you just didn’t want to go to class. “Are you really sure?” Eunji asked looking concerned. You just smiled and nodded. “Don’t worry about me too much and let’s go” You grabbed and pull them out of the class smiling.



When you reached home Kai was sitting on the couch watching T.V. You guys didn’t come home together cause you came late to the class. You went upstairs and changed into something comfortable and lay down on your bed and fell into a deep sleep. As for kai he was flipping through different channels and when he didn’t find any decent shows to watch he closed the t.v and went to the kitchen to make something to eat because he was sure that you won’t be making dinner.





Though Kai’s not a great cook, he manage to make bibimbap which was really easy. He learned it from D.O when they had a gathering at his home. After placing the plates on the table, Kai looked at your room. “Should i call her” He asked himself but he shooked his head “no no, she’ll come out on her own” So he sat on his seat and start to eat but still he was feeling a little uneasy. “ Aish jinjja, should i call her? She didn’t even had her lunch at school and she didn’t even come to class after lunch” Kai whispered to himself but again “What the hell, why am i worried about her...it’s none of my business...get ahold of yourself Kai” He told himself and grabbed his spoon ready to eat but he slammed his spoon on the table and stood up from his chair. “Seriously, i’m being crazy” He muttered under his breath and went upstairs.





Kai was standing outside your room, feeling hesitate to knock at your door. He lift his hand and knocked at your door “Yahh fatty come down and have your dinner. You didn’t even h-ha-had yo-your lunch. He paused for a sec and said, between ar-are yo-you okay?” He waited for your reply but there was none. He placed his hand on the door knob and twist it around and yes it opened. You had forgot to lock the door. Kai slowly opened the door and looked inside and there he saw you sleeping s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter