Practice Day

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish jinjja, what should i do......? Yahhh in which song should i dance? Urrgghhh i shouldn't have participate in this competition, i shouldn't have said yes to Luhan" You said to your friends Sulli and Krystal while pacing back and forth in your room biting your nails which was one of your habit when you were feeling nervous or worried. "YAHHH PARK MYOMI STOP PACING AROUND AND SIT DOWN" Sulli yelled and you flinced at her high-pitched voice and slowly sat down on your bed. "Myomi ah~ who are you?" Sulli asked you but you looked at her confusedly. "What are you talking about?" You asked her while raising your brows. "Myomi you're that freaking dancing machine and queenka of YG and i'm sure you can find a nice song for your dance and i know you'll do your best and win this competition like always when you were in YG" Sulli encouraged you and gave a wide smile. You looked at her and slowly your lips crept in a big smile and hugged her tightly. "Thank you sulli for encouraging me, i'll do my best but don't know if i'll win or not cause theirs more talented and awesome competitiors than me". Sulli nodded while hugging you. "Pfft what the hell?! what about me? Both of you only hugging eachother and pretending like i'm not here" Krystal crossed her hands infront of her chest and pouted. You rolled your eyes at Krystal words and forcely pulled her hand and the three of you hugged tightly and laughed like lunatic.







But you immediately pulled out and looked at Krystal remembering that she was also participating in the competiton. "What about you? In which song your going to dance?" You stared at her giving a judging looks and now it was Krystal's turn to roll her eyes. "I'm dancing in one of my favourite member song from my favourite group" Krystal said smiling widely. "Which? Beast, Infinite, SHiNee, GOT7, SNSD, SISTAR...........or your favourite Psy oppa's song "Oppan gangnam style" You danced while laughing and HI5ed Sulli who was also laughing out loud. "YAHH You guys jinjja!!!!" Krystal breath in and out feeling a little angry and threw a pillow at you but you quickly caught it. "Hahaha sorry sorry...i was just joking. So, tell me which song?" Now you were serious and asked her again. Krystal sighed and suddenly gave a wide smile and said, "I'm going to dance in Hyuna- Red". "Wow, you sure choosed the best song" You gave her a thumbs up and krystal smirked and said, yeah i know and meh-ronged. 



 










You were in the living room using laptop searching for nice songs so that you can practice for your dance but you can't find any better songs which will suit you. "Urgghh!! so headaching" You layed on the couch and closed your eyes. "What are you doing fatty? Didn't find any songs for your dance?" Kai asked crossing his hands while giving his breath-taking smirk. You scoffed and immediately got up and sat in a sitting position. "It's none of your businnes Kkamjong". "If you say so" Kai shrugged and was about to walk towards his room but you stopped him. "What about you? In which song your going to dance" You asked waiting for his reply but suddenly you regret asking him because his answer was "It's none of your business as well fatty" Kai turned around and went to his room. "Awwwww this jerk is really.........urrrgghhh!!!!" You felt really flustered and again focused on your work. You were scrolling down to some of the MVs while muttering some unnecessary words to Kai feeling flustered at his actions but soon your eyes lit up. You finally found the song which suits and taste you. "Asa! I found it" You fist-pumped and read the title of the song/MV which says "Red Velvet- Be Natural"




 










**At school's canteen**




All EXO member

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter