Busan Trip Continue + Unexpected things happened

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Everybody stick with eachother, don’t do anything fishy and  just follow me, we’ll be heading to Light-house, one of the famous place we should visit here in Taejongdae.  We’ll  go  by foot  because it’s just 10 minutes walk”  Mr.Kang announced.  All students nodded their head and grouped with their close ones. 



“Wahhh i’m so excited”  Chanyeol said clapsing his hand.  “We all are giant....not only you”  Baekhyun rolled his eyes and all of you laughed. 



“Gwad! Why is it so sunny right now..! I might get sun-tan......seriously, i shouldn’t have wore this shorts”  Krystal whinned blocking the bright sun in her face with her  one hand.  “ Duhh!! Because it’s summer idiot........and even if you get sun-tan, you’ll more likely look fairer than HIM”  You yelled HIM a little loud enough for Kai to hear and eyed from the side of your shoulder to Kai and smirked. All of them laughed, they knew whom you were referring “HIM” to. 



“Hahhahahaha your so right Myomi”  Chanyeol laughed clutching down his stomach.  “Yaahhh!!! Stop laughing you guys..!!”  Kai yelled angrily.  Chanyeol and others covered their mouth and stopped  laughing but still the muffling sound could be heard.


“Just wait and watch my so-called- sister” Kai thought while giving a sarcastic smile.







“Ohhhh look students, we can see the light house”  Mr.Kang pointed out and all students looked to the front, eyes full of amazed and excitement.  “Let’s go and all of you no playing on the way and walk slowly” Mr.Kang warned and all students nodded their head. 



The entrance to the lighthouse was really nice. That big blue and red mixed round gate looks same like a color of korean flag and something attached with it looks like a sharp  metal  was really amazing. (A/N- Don’t know how to explain it...hehehe)



Luhan took yours, Krystal and Eunji’s photo infront of the entrance with your cellphone. And afterwards all of you guys took a group photo at the entrace with the help of Tao’s selfie stick.





 


“Aish..!! I’m so tired...i can’t even walk”  Sehun said while panting.  You were all climbing the staircase inside the light house which was unexpectedly very long.  “Haaaa haaaa.....m---me—to---too”  Suho panted while clinging on to Kris.  “Yahhh don’t pull me”  Kris jerked his hand away from Suho who again reached for his hands.  You, Krystal and Eunji were also heavily breathing while panting.




“Guys man up, we’re almost there”  Luhan said while leaning against the wall.  He looked at you and lend his hand to you. For a sec, you looked at his hand raising your brow and gave a gummy smile then interlacing your  hand with his. 

“Ayyyyeee!!  Myomi  you lucky girl. I hope someone can also support me....i guess i’m soon going to faint”  Krystal faked an act while touching her temples.



“Here, grab mine..”  Kai said motioning his hand to Krystal.  “Ha—haha i was just kidding Kai” Krystal snorted a nervous laugh.  “No, it’s alright you can”  Kai eyed Krystal to grab his hand who looked a little taken back.  Krystal looked at you while you just faked a smile and nodded.  Slowly, Krystal put her hand on Kai’s and started to walk. 




All boys were taken aback by Kai’s gentle action, they’ve been friends for years but in those whole years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter