Making Plan

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day came so it means school time.  You lazily woked up still feeling sleepy and went inside the bathroom.  You took shower and then brushed your teeth.  After the morning routine was done you quickly put on your uniform, combed your hair making  ponytail and looked at yourself in the mirror and then dashed out of the room carrying your school bag. 


When you went straight to the kitchen,  you saw Kai quietly having his breakfast.  Not even wanting to greet him,  you took the juice out from the fridge and pour it in the glass.  You took one slice of bread not even wanting to toast it and bite it in one-go and drank the juice  along so you won’t get choked.  You finshed eating quickly and Kai was still slowly eating. 


“Lock the door properly when you are done”  You said not in a friendly tone to Kai and started to walk out.


“Where are you?  I’m on my way to school”  You typed and send it to Sulli.  It hasn’t been even a second and you already got a reply.  “Me too.  Let’s see at class then”  Sulli’s message to you.  After reading it, you put your phone inside your bag and walked faster.



Just like that classes start to go on and on making all the students sleepy and lazy.  You were also feeling really sleepy, you didn’t get what Ms.Cha was teaching right now.  All you were thinking was when will the bell rang and lunch time would start. 


And as if god heard you,  the bell rang and all students head jerked up in happiness. As soon as Ms.Cha went out of the class, all students ran fastly outside the corridor and headed towards the canteen. 



“Let’s go guys”  Baekhyun yelled and all of them followed.  “Myomi ah~ let’s go”  Eunji said as she came towards your desk.  You hummed and looked at Sulli and called out,  “Yahh Sulli come fast...”


“You guys go on.  I’m going to stop by the locker to put some of my books”  Sulli said while taking out the bulky books which she won’t be needing and going to put it inside the locker.  “Okay then....come fast, don’t take a lot of time”  You said and Sulli waved you off while rolling her eyes. 

 

Sulli headed towards her locker and put all the books inside.  As she was done and  ready to walk towards the canteen.  Krystal suddenly stopped her which made Sulli startled and curse some unnecessary words under her breath.

Sulli looked at her sternly throwing angry draggers.  “I told you to never  show your face and you still appear infront of me...!!” Sulli spatted rudely and brushed pass her. 


“Sulli wait.........”  Krystal called out and Sulli stopped on her tracks and she didn't even know why she stopped but she didn’t turn around.  Krystal realizing that Sulli won’t turn around , she spoked,  “Sulli i-i wanted to explain.......”   Sulli now  turned around looking straight in her eyes and mockingly laughed.  “Hah- explain??!!  What’s there to even explain......!!”  Sulli yelled.

 “Sulli just listen to me first....please”  Krystal looked at her pleading.   “What?!  Listen to you??!!......I don’t want to hear any word from the person who betrayed her own friend who trusted you so much, told about her secrets and what did you do in the end..........just ing broked her trust”  Sulli looked at you as if she’s going to cry but didn’t let her guard down and looked at Krystal with fierce eyes.

“Didn’t you atleast cared for our friendship?  I guess not because what’s friendship to you anyways!  I think for the past few years you didn’t even think us-----------“  Sulli was cutted off  in the half way as loud scream was heard from the other side. 


“YAHH!!  Do you think i didn’t think of you guys as my bestfriend?  UHHHH--- I FREAKING CARE AND TRUST  YOU GUYS MORE THAN MYSELF OKAY AND I STILL DO”  Krystal said between cries.  Yes, yes she was freaking crying because she can’t take it anymore.  “I can handle you guys telling me betrayer and all but don’t tell me that i didn’t care for our friendship, i freaking care and  that’s why i’m doing this for Myomi......”  Krystal couldn’t take it more and collasped on the floor crying. 


For the first time in her life, Sulli saw Krysal crying and instead of throwing all angers and bull,  Sulli looked at the crying girl with worried expression.  Sulli didn’t knew what to say so,  slowly she approached her,  kneeled down on the floor and patted her back awkwardly.


After Krystal stopped crying she stood up  as well as Sulli.   Both of them didn’t knew what to do and Sulli was kind of feeling uncomfortable but Sulli was curious about her explaination as to what she said earlier about “I’m doing this for Myomi.” 
 

Sulli cleared and awkwardly said,  “Explain.....what were you going to say?  I’ll hear it out.  Krystal smiled at her because now Sulli was going to hear out.  So, she started to tell all the things which Kai planned.
 




“WHAT??!!!”  Sulli yelled surprisingly.  “You mean this girlfriend-boyfriend thingy which you and Kai are doing is just FAKE?”  Sulli asked as her eyes rounded in surprise.  Krystal bite her bottom  lips and nodded.   “Then why didn’t you tell me in the first place??  I even got angry with you and told you to never show your face an---and even slapped you”  Sulli said somewhat feeling guilty.   “It’s because Kai told me to not tell anyone, even his friends, you and Myomi”  Krystal said.   “And I don’t mind....it’s okay”  Krystal said smiling. 


Sulli looked at her and said,  “I’m so so so so so sorry Krystal. Please please please forgive me........I’m really sorry.”    “AISH YAHH!! I said it’s okay so stop apologizing”  Krystal irritatingly said.  Sulli pouted and suddenly embraced her tightly soothing back and forth.  Krystal laughed and patted her back feeling all happy as her guilty feeling was taken away.  Krystal felt really good after she said all the things to Sulli  which Kai and her planned for. 


Both of them pulled out from the hug and looked at eachother smiling.  “Let’s go and have lunch then”  Sulli said smiling at Krystal.  “No Sulli we can’t”  Krystal said.  “Why? “  Sulli asked raising her brows.  “Because Myomi can’t know we are already talking.  Now Sulli we have to pretend like we are not talking  and just like how you were throwing angry draggers to me in the past 2 days....just like that you should keep on  doing it”  Krystal said which Sulli rolled her eyes and said,  “Yahh don’t say it like that...me throwing you angry looks, it’s so embarassing to even recall it.”   Krystal let out a small giggle and said,  “Okay, okay so don’t tell anything to Myomi...okay?!”  Sulli nodded her head and showed the ‘okay’ sign.
 


“YAHHH where were you?  Why did you take so long?”  You shout at Sulli who just came to the canteen and now was sitting infront of you and Eunji.  “Erm....about that....it just kind of happened.  I mean i was just lazily putting the books and came here slow----ly”  Sulli said and snatch the sandwich from your plate.  You just rolled your eyes and Eunji was giggling.

 



Both you and Kai came home together today, it just happened but none of you talked  to eachother on the way. 


You immediately went upstairs and started to change your clothes.  But before changing into a comfortable clothes, you dashed inside the bathroom and took a long shower. 


Now you were wearing your pink polka dot pajama and oversized white tee.  You tied your hair in a messy bun and sat down on your study table to do your assignment.


After sitting on the same place doing your homework for an hour, your stomach started to growl and it was already dinner time as well.  So,  you went downstairs and entered the kitchen,  looked here and there thinking what you should cook for dinner.  Since you were in deep thoughts, you didn’t hear Kai was inside the kitchen standing beside you just two step away from you. 
 

And as if you snapped from your thoughts, you immediately turned around only to hit your face in a strong hard chest.  You rubbed your nose as it got hardly hit on that spot and muttered some words under your breath.  You looked up to see at what kind of thing you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter