First Kiss

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N-  Read chapter-35 if you haven't :) It's double update (i think) LOL



Those 2 days passed by so quickly  and right now you were being all ready to go to school.  You looked at the mirror for the last time and  went downstairs slowly.  You were early today so  you thought of making breakfast for  both you and Kai since he hasn’t come down yet. 


You wore the white apron and started  whipping  the eggs to make omelette and then you toasted 4 slice of bread.  After both the omelette and bread was ready, you placed it on the table.  You took out the mango juice from the fridge and pour it in two glasses. 


You started eating not waiting for Kai’s arrival and after 5 minutes he came downstairs all ready.  


When Kai entered the kitchen  he abrubtly stopped looking somewhat shock to see the breakfast all ready placed on the table.  You saw Kai standing in the same position not even approaching the table.   You cleared your throat and said,  “Umm today i made breakfast  for two of us since i woked up early.” 


Kai slowly move forward and sat down on his usual place.  “Ahh I see.  Thank you”  Kai said and started to eat.  You hummed in response and continued to eat. 
 

Both of you were quietly eating  and then you broke the silence aura.  “Kai. . . .”  You called out and he looked up at you.  “I was thinking......Umm I think we should stop being uncomfortable around eachother.  Since we are living in the same roof, we should stop avoiding  and start to be comfortable around eachother and talk”  You said.  Kai stared and then slowly nodded his head saying, “Hmm you’re right...let’s do that then”  He let out a small smile which you respond back with the same faint smile. 

“You’re doing the right thing Myomi, it’s the first step for you to move on”  You thought. 
 

“Glad you are moving on slowly. . .”  Kai thought.
 


“What are you doing?”  You asked Luhan who was writing something in his notebook.  All of you were in music class, somewhere using instruments while somewhere just sorting out their vocal with Ms.Jung. 


Luhan quickly hide his notebook underneath the desk  and nevously laughed,  “A-hh ha-haha it’s nothing....just a notebook.”  You looked at him curiously  and said,  “You better show it to me or else i won’t  talk with you”  You crossed your arms and  turned around facing your back at him.  “Yah-yahh Myomi”  Luhan whinningly shooked you but you just ignored him.


“Okay okay i’ll show you. .”  Luhan said taking his notebook out.  You eyed him from the corner of your eyes and when  you saw him taking his notebook out, you turned your whole body facing him. 


“I was continuing writing the lyrics which i thought about yesterday”  Luhan said showing the lyrics to you.  You looked at the lyrics but didn’t understand anything because it was all written in Mandarin.  “I don’t understand anything, its all in chinese”  You rolled your eyes at him and Luhan just nodded his head smiling.

 

“Sing.....”  You suddenly said.  “What. . .?!”  Luhan asked in surprise and denied,  “No i won’t...all the students are here, i feel shy.”    “I said sing...I want to hear your voice.  Don’t say NO......fast fast and look all of them are in their own world so they won't hear you so sing fast Lulu”  You urged him.


Can’t win with your words he stopped arguing.  “O-okay but afterwards don’t make fun of my lyrics. . .and my  voice okay!”  Luhan said and you just nodded your head urging him to sing fast. 

“Okay then i’m starting..” Luhan cleared his throat and started to sing..

Yīgè rén zǒu dào zhōngdiǎn
bù xiǎoxīn huí dào qǐdiǎn
yīgè xīn de shìjiè
cǐkè wǒ cái fāxiàn
shíjiān méiyǒu juéduì
zhídào yǒu lìng yīgè rén
néng tǐhuì wǒ de gǎnjué
bùyòng shuō bu yòng wèn
jiù míngbái jiù liǎojiě
měi yīkè dōu xiàng yǒngyuǎn

You were falling for his sweet, soothing and soft voice that you couldn’t help but close your eyes and slowly slowly bobbed your head here and there feeling the voice into you.  Luhan  looked at your closed eyes and a smile crept in his face. 

wǒ kànzhe
méi shèng duōshǎo shíjiān néng xǔyuàn
hǎo xiǎng duō yītiān wǒmen de míngtiān

Luhan finished the last part and stopped singing.  You also opened your eyes and give him a big smile. 

“Though i didn’t understand any meaning of the lyrics, i just love it.  Your voice was very soft and sweet that it even made my eyes close feeling all the music and emotions.  I can’t wait for the complete lyrics. And what's the title name?”  You said squealing.  Luhan chuckled thanking you and said, "It's title name is Our Tomorrow."  which you respond with a nod.
 


Lunch time already came, both Krystal and Sulli eyed eachother and nodded their head to start the plan.  Sulli  somehow got out from the class as soon as possible not even noticing by you and Eunji. 


“Where’s Sulli??”  You asked to Eunji looking at Sulli’s desk and eyeing here and there.   “I don’t know.  She was here a while ago”  Eunji replied.  “Umm. . . . .let’s just  go ahead, i think she already went to the canteen”  You said and Eunji nodded her head. 


When both of you got out from the class-room, one of the boy who’s your classmate blocked your way and told you that Luhan called you in the fourth floor to the store-room. Then he left after passing the message to you.  “Why did he ask me to meet him  there?  Didn’t he already went to the canteen”  You questioned yourself and then turn to look at Eunji.  “Sorry Eunji, you go ahead. I’ll catch you up later”  You said and Eunji nodded saying okay.  You started to walk  towards the fourth floor. 




Kai was placing his books inside the locker and accidently put the cellphone inside too which was hiding between his books. Just then Krystal popped behind him.  “Hey......”  Krystal greeted.   “Hey, what are you doing here?”  Kai smiled at her.  “Ummm i just came to give you this”  Krystal handed him a small bottle of apple juice.  Kai looked at her as to why she’s giving him apple juice. 


Krystal let out a small laugh and said, “I’m handing it to all of our classmate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter