Party time and Drunk

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 *Flashback*

“Kai can you please call Myomi and her friends to have dinner”  Ms.Park requested  his son but Kai whinned  and said,  “Ugh! Why?  Can’t you go and call her...”    “Yahh!!  Do what i say!!”  Ms.Park smacked him softly on his forehead. 


Kai hissed and lazily walked upstairs.  When he reached your room,  the door was little open so he didn’t think of knocking and grabbed the knob and was about to push the door wide-open but stopped when he heard his name being mentioned.



“Kai......He...........”  You wiped your tears and gulped down your saliva.  Both of them nodded their heads tellling you to continue.  “When we were lost in the forest i-------i asked him what he thinks about me and he said”  You continued.


“He said, he thinks me as his step-sister”  Now you seriously cried out. “What do i do? Ho-------how  should i move on Sulli?? I------I ca---can’t........I can’t stop loving him......I tried so hard  but I just can’t seem to move on” You said in between cries and  both Sulli and Krystal hugged you and their tears were also threatning to fall any time soon but they some how manage to stop it.


When Kai heard that you love him, his eye widened and the hand which was circled around the door knob tighten.  He just couldn’t believe what he  heard just now.  All he heard inside his mind was you telling, “I can’t stop loving him”.  Slowly, Kai backed away still in shock and ran downstairs out of the house. 

While Krystal was hugging you, her eyes somehow travel at the front door  which was opened a little and saw Kai backing away slowly with a shock expression.  Krystal pulled out from the hug and suddenly stood up and  ran outside muttering a word,  “I’ll be right back...okay!” to both of you and Sulli.



Krystal dashed outside the house and stopped looking here and there for a certain person.  When she looked at the corner to her right, she saw Kai leaning on the wall staring up in the sky.  Krystal slowly approached him and stopped just a few inch from him.


“Kai..............”  Krystal called out.  “Is it true??”  Kai spoked softly still looking in the sky.  “Did you heard everything?”  Krystal asked not answering his current question.  “I said, is it true.....??!!  Does she really love me?!?!”  Kai half yelled eyes a bit watery but still looking her with fierce eyes while his both hands were tightly clutched on Krystal’s shoulder.
  Krystal got startled by his behaviour and looked at him with hurt expression because Kai was clutching on her shoulder very tightly.  Seeing Krystal in pain, Kai panickly let go of her shoulder realizing he was hurting her and mumbled, “Sorry.”

Kai again leaned on the wall and in a very low voice he asked,  “Since when?”  Krystal too made herself  comfortable by leaning beside Kai and said,  “Ever since before you moved here.  I think the first time she saw you was in the very familiar place where you always wait for her after school’s over.”


Kai became silent after hearing Krystal’s answer.  The silence atmosphere became too long so Krystal looked at him.  “Can i ask you something?”  Krystal said and after a moment of silence Kai slowly nodded his head not turning to look at her.  

Krystal cleared and questioned, “Do you like Myomi or not.....?  Not as a brother-sister, i mean like a.............”
   “Man and woman..?”  Kai cutted off her sentence and completed it for her.  Krystal pursed her lips and slowly nodded.  Kai let out a nervous chuckle and said,  “ For the past few days, I’m asking the same question to myself........do i like Myomi in that way?” 
Krystal looked at him wide eyes but made her eyes back to normal and let out a small teasing smirk.  “It means that deep inside your heart there’s a little feelings for Myomi and right now you are confused whether you like her or not.”  Krystal said and again continued, “Listen to your heart Kai.  Listen that you Kim Jongin like Park  Myomi.”


“I think I do like her but.............”  Krystal  cut his sentence mid-way and let out a excited not-so-loud scream and said,  “Ohhmahhgwadd Kai!!  Myomi would be so happy to hear this.  You know for the past few months eversince you came, she was always so sad, miserable and sometimes cry too but now OMG i’m so excited to tell her”  Krystal yelled happily. 

“Don’t tell her....”  Kai said sadly.  Krystal stopped being excited and asked,  “Why?”   And as if something hit hard on her head Krystal cheerful mood turned into sad one after realizing why? Why he said to not tell her.

  After being silent and thinking for awhile Kai sighed and spoked,  “Krystal can you help me?”
“Huh, wh-what? What is it?”  Krystal replied.  “Will you........”  Kai took a deep breath and again said,  “Will you act as my fake girlfriend?”  Krystal looked at him confusedly and suddenly laughed,  “Hahahaha what?? Your  fake girlfriend? Your kidding right, Kai.”  But looking at Kai expression, he seems to be not joking so Krystal stopped laughing and cleared . 

“I’m not kidding Krystal, i’m serious.  So just tell me...will you?”  Kai looked at her with serious expression.  “First tell me the reason why and after hearing your side i’ll give you the answer”  Krystal said crossing her arms infront of her chest. 


“I want her to move on”  Kai blurted out.  “And even if i want to be with her, love her.......i just can’t because there’s someone who’s very important to me than her and that’s my mom.  If we tell that we like eachother then what’ll happen to my mom and......her dad.  And you know eversince my dad died when i was in middle school, my mom would always cry looking at his photo,  she was really miserable back then but after meeting Mr.Park everything changed about her, she became a new person, she started to feel happy, she started to smile all because of Myomi’s dad and i’m very thankful for that.  So,  just for my own  happiness,  i don’t want to ruin my mother’s happiness”  Kai said and gave out a small force smile.

 “So Krystal help me.  Make Myomi move on.  I don’t want to see her sad because if she’s sad it feels like something sharp thing stab right  in my heart.  So Krystal help me.....i want to see Myomi   forgetting about her love for me and instead i want her to treat me as her brother”  Kai begged with pleading eyes. "Then will you be alright?"  Krystal questioned and Kai nodded his head.
  After hearing Kai’s side of reason, Krystal somehow felt like helping him and the thing which he said also made some sense on her so slowly but steadily Krystal nodded her and answered, “Okay, I’ll help you.” 

“Thank you Krystal and onething..........I hope you won’t tell this to anyone, even my friends and yours”  Kai said.  Krystal hummed and nodded her head giving out a sincere smile. 

*End of flashback*

 
  "Hey Myomi and Sulli, good morning" Eunji cheerfully greeted. "Hey, morning too" You smiled. "Morning to you too but sorry I still don't know your name" Sulli said shyly. "Ohh I'm sorry...hehehe I'm Eunji, Jung Eunji. Myomi's first friend in this school" Eunji said sheepishly strechting her right hand out which Sulli took it smiling and shook her hand.



"Umm Myomi.....Today i'm throwing a small party at my house. Just my outside friends and you guys so I was thinking can two of you come? And i'm inviting the boys and Krystal as well" Eunji said playing with her fingers. You thought for a while and looked at Sulli who was grinning like a lunatic because whenever Sulli hears PARTY then she freaking  goes crazy.


"Let's go Myomi ah~ It'll be fun, you always stay at home cuddling inside your room. Make yourself fresh for a while too" Sulli said patting your shoulder. Saying make yourself fresh for a while, Sulli totally means to say is get rid of those miserable days and have some fun moment. You thought again and afterwards nodded your head saying, "Ok, we will come. At what time?" "Come sharp at 6:00pm, I'll be waiting" Eunji said and went towards the boys.
 
"Urrmm....Chanyeol~ssi" Eunji called out. Chanyeol who was talking with Baekhyun turned around. "Ohh Eunji ah~ anneyeong!" Chanyeol greeted happily which Eunji too replied with a smile plastering on her face.

"Do you need anything?" Chanyeol questioned curiously. "Ahh ye-yes, I was thinking if you guys are free today to come at my house for a small party" Eunji nervously said while rubbing her left arm. "Woah!! PARTY?!! Baekhyun exclaimed happily. Eunji nodded her head.


 "Of course, we'll come. Who will say NO to p
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter