해피엔딩!!

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole atmosphere was really silent, no one dared to open their mouth. All of them  were in the dinning hall, sitting face to face. Your  head was lowered down afraid to make any eye contact with your father and Mrs.Kim as your hands were  tightly clasped down on your lap shaking.


 You wanted to speak up but couldn’t uttered any word. And there’s Kai whose head is also lowered down and couldn’t look up at his mother afraid that she’ll lose control of herself. But Kai thought now is not the right time to back up since both of their parents knows about their relationship so he spoke up.




“We love eachother mom and Mr.Park” Kai said raising his head up and looking straight into your father’s eyes.  As soon as Mrs.Kim heard  her son said those words she flinched and her whole face became gloomy,shocked and other mixed expression.  And there’s your father who’s just sitting quietly expressionless and has not even spoke any word.




By not getting any response from both of their parents Kai again spoked, “I don’t know when i fell in love with Myomi and i really did my best to keep distance from her but i guess i just couldn’t. We know this is wrong.....” Kai paused for a while and said,” No.......i think it’s not wrong. We loving eachother is not wrong because we are not blood related siblings and i think both of you  understand our feelings very well” He said the last word in a low voice.  “JONGIN AH!!. . .” Mrs.Kim half-yelled but calmed down as Mr.Park placed his hand on top of hers.




“And dad i liked Jongin even before he moved here.” You said finally voicing out. “So, i always feel  uncomfortable around him. And  I always thought of giving up just for you dad  but dad i couldn’t. . . . i really love him as much as you love mo-mom. . .” You said as tears started to fall down.


 “I’m re-really so-sorry. . “ You said between tears as you felt a little guilty and walked out marching towards your room as you can’t even face both of your parents.  “My-myomi ah. . .” Mrs.Kim whispered looking at you worriedly. Kai also stood up and ran towards you.



Mr.Park covered his face with his one hand and sighed thinking what he or they should do.  “It’s all my fault. . .” Mr.Park muttered.  Mrs.Kim placed her hand on his shoulder as if giving him comfort and said, “It’s not your fault yeobo. . .don’t think like that.”  “No, its all my fault. . .i didn’t even notice my daughter’s  suffering the whole time and I’m here. . . . “ Mr.Park couldn’t complete his sentence as he broke down into  tears. Mrs.Kim hugged him and she too cried but controlled herself and rubbed Mr.Park’s back comforting him.




“Myomi ah~ open the door. . “ Kai has been banging on the door eversince you walked out and locked yourself inside the room. Right now you just don’t want to see anyone. And there you were sitting at the corner, hugging your legs and face bowed down crying.


“This wasn’t the way I  wanted my parents to know about our relationship” You thought still bowing your head down sobbing silently.   “Yahh...open the door...please..” Kai again called out but you would not respond to it. Atlast Kai gave up and leaned on the door and slowly slide down and sat on the floor.


 


 

Next day came, you squinted your eyes as the sunlight directly hit on your face. Since you were crying wholenight sitting on the floor, you didn’t even knew when you fell asleep and now your whole back is paining. You slowly walked towards the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your whole face has swollen, you opened the tap and started to spalsh water on your face. For 5 minutes you just stood infront of the mirror looking at yourself.



After changing your clothes and tieing your hair in messy bun, you opened the door just to see Kai sitting on the floor sleeping. For a second, you just looked at him eyes starting to get watery but you controlled yourself.  You slowly crouched down to his level and shook him calling out. “Kai. . .Kai wake up. .”. 


Kai groaned, creasing his forehead and slowly opened his eyes just to see your face. Kai straightened up and gave a smile. “Are you okay?” Kai asked and you nodded while smiling. “Go and wash-up otherwise we’ll be late for school. I’ll be waiting downstairs” You said to Kai and he hummed in response.



When you reach to the kitchen, you saw your parents. As usual your mother was preparing breakfast and your father was reading newspaper. You slowly approached them and sat on your usual place. “Good morning, mom and dad. .” You whispered enough to let them hear. Your father just nodded his head and your mom just smiled. 


You were  just silently having  your breakfast, none of your parents talked. Afterwards, Kai came downstairs. Kai  bowed to Mr.Park muttering a morning greeting  which Mr.Park  didn’t respond to. Kai sat on his place and Mrs.Kim prepared breakfast for him. The room was very quiet, only the sound of your spoons clinking the plates were heard. When both you and Kai finished eating, both of you stood up.


 “Thanks for the food. Now we’ll be going” You said and both of you bowed to your parents. Just when both of you started to walk, your father stood up and said,”Today come home fast. . .we still have to finish our conversation” He pass by you and went upstairs. 

 





“Ohhh yeah!! Myomi and Kai come fast. . .” Chanyeol yelled as soon as he spotted you and Kai. All the boys, Sulli and Krystal were waiting for you two outside the school gate. You greeted all of them with not so happily tone as if you don’t want to talk with them.


 Both Sulli and Krystal caught your weird behaviour and eyed you. “Yahh Myomi  ah~ Are you okay?” Both of your friends questioned worriedly. “And Kai what’s with your expressio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter