SM high

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Breakfast is ready!'' mom called and I hurriedly went downstairs before checking myself for one last time in the mirror. I looked quiet different in my new school uniform but i must admit, the uniform is cool.

''Good morning!'' I said and sat on my usual chair.

''Good morning dear.'' mom said with a big smile and glanced over at me. ''Oh god dear, your looking so beautiful in your new uniform.'' 

''Gomawoyo omma.'' i said and started eating.

In the meantime, Kai was fixing his hair and when he was done, he ran downstairs in the kitchen only to find a terrifying scene. Kai's eyes were widely open and his jaw dropped. There, he saw me in my SM uniform.

I saw him looking at me as if he had seen a ghost, i just shrugged and continued eating.

''Oh kai-ah, why are you standing there with your eyes wide and close your mouth or flies might enter.'' mom chuckled and kai immediately closed his mouth.

''Mom, why is she wearing SM uniform?'' kai pointed out. 

''Because your dongsaeng is attending the same school as you.'' mom smiled and went back to doing her work.

''Aish..'' kai muttered under his breath. 

I was walking behind kai from the time we left home. He didn't even bothered to look back if I was still there. I just let out a large sigh and looked the other way where I saw bunch of heads. 

I heard some laughters from the opposite direction. I knew who they were and bingo! I was correct. It was EXO.

They all greeted themselves in their own style and stopped in their tracks when they saw me. Luhan oppa waved at me and I waved back awakwardly. 

''Oh! What is she doing here? And why is she wearing SM uniform?'' chanyeol asked wide-eyed. 

''From today she is transferred into our school. *tsk*'' kai sighed. 

''Oh jinjja!'' chanyeol beamed happily and came happily near me. 

''Hi, i'm chanyeol and you are kai's sister, right?'' chanyeol motioned for a handshake. 

''Hey, yeah i'm myomi. Park myomi.'' i gladly shook his hand. 

''Wow its a co-incidence, we have the same surname!'' chanyeol yelled happily. 

''Yah derpp move~'' baekhyun came and pushed chanyeol aside.

''YAHH BACON!'' chanyeol yelled but baekhyun ignored him. 

''Hey~ pretty girl, i'm baekhyun.'' baekhyun winked at me and I smiled. ''Ahh nae, i'm myomi.'' 

''I already know your name, you are queenka of YG right?'' baekhyun asked. 

''sadly, I WAS a queenka of YG, now i've transferred to SM.'' I sighed in the process.

''oh don't worry, you'll be a queenka of SM in no time.'' baekhyun reassured and soon, everyone intoduced themselves and I walked with them together. 

When we reached SM, i was awed by it. The school was really huge with a beautiful lawn in front of the building and the building itself was one of a kind. It was not so stylish but it was not ordinary either. 

Students were doing yoga, some were listening to music under the large trees, some were just chatting around. 

I was standing in front of the gate, eyeing everything as if it would disappear any moment. 

''Do you like our school that much?'' someone whispered from behind and I got startled. I turned back to see a smiling luhan. 

''yeah, it's really nice.'' i said, feeling mesmerized by the buildings. 

''It is though, but if you don't get to class in time then you'll get a worst punishment.'' luhan informed.

''oh yeah, its late already. Let's go.'' I said as i glanced at my wrist watch. 

''Yah wait, let's go together!'' luhan cried but I had already disappeared in the hallway.

 

I went to the principle's office and he handed me my routine. I bowed and exited the office with my homeroom teacher Mr.Kang. When we reached the class, she motioned me to stay outside.

''Everyone keep quiet!'' He banged on the desk for emphasis. ''Today, we have a new transfer student in the class.'' He announced and motioned me to come inside. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter