Conversation and Secret Spilled Out

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N- Sorry if the title doesn't match with this chapter.......i just can't think of anything else....hahahahaxD
And guys please, help me out *puppy eyes* I need a new poster for ILMSB and i don't know from where i should request it from....the poster shop i know is already closed so *pouts* :( Give me some feedbacks about how you think of Krystal and this chapter ^^ And welcome and thanks my new subbies and my old too and i do read all of my readers lovely comments but i dnt know how to reply ur comment...hahaha  *mmmuuuwwwaaahh* *Oopss!! It's already 1:40AM over here~ I'll try to update tomorrow again or lets say today ^__^  gotta sleep..bye take care!!*





 “Yahh yahh!! Everbody keep quiet”  Mr.Kang yelled banging on the desk with his palm.  All students who were making noise immediately shut their mouth and looked straight ahead.. 


“Again we have new transfer student from YG”  Mr.Kang spoked.  Your classmates were not shocked  when they heard about the new student.  They thought its either your bestfriend from your previous school or any of your classmate.  But at the back of their mind they thought why new student keep on transfering to their class.  SM got so many other classes but why? Why only their class? Weird right? (Hahahaha)



The boys where curious about the new student and all of them were looking attentively.  Krystal already guessed it must be  Sulli.



“You can come in now”  Mr.Kang called out.  As soon as the new student steped  inside the class, all boys  eyes widened except for EXO members.  The new student was non-other than the most pretty, beautiful, cute and tall queenka of YG, Choi Jin-ri also known as Sulli.



“Anneyeonhasaeyo, I’m Choi Jin-ri but please call me Sulli.  Nice to meet you and I hope you’ll take care of me”  Sulli said in a most  polite voice and bowed.  “You may go and sit in the empty bench”  Mr.Kang said. 
  Sulli looked at you and gave a small sincere smile but when she diverted her eyes towards Krystal who  was giving a smile and waving a little, Sulli just ignored her.  Krystal smile soon faded away when she saw Sulli ignoring her. 



Sulli went and sat at the empty seat which was at the back near the window and opposite to your seat just 2 benches away.  And just like that Mr.Kang began his class.

    It was lunch time, all students dashed off to the canteen as fast as possible.  There were only you, Eunji, Sulli, Krystal and the boys.   After being absent for 2 days, Eunji came to school today.


“Waaaahhhh!!! Its really nice to see you here. Can’t believe you transferred here just for your two bestfriend.  Welcome to SM”  Chen beamed excitedly.  But  Sulli ignored him and marched towards Krystal.



“I heard you’re dating Kai”  Sulli said sarcastically while arms crossed infront of her chest.  “Yes, yes!! Both of them are dating and don’t they look so cute together”  Chanyeol speaked in the middle beaming and eyeing both you and Sulli.  The atmosphere was so gloomy  but Chanyeol being the not-so-understanding-the-situation just spoked cheerfully.  



Baekhyun gave a blow-job at the side of his stomach with his elbow to shut his mouth off.   “Awww yahh!! What was that for?!!”  Chanyeol frowned at Baekhyun and he replied with a stern look and mouthed him to keep quiet.  Chanyeol did what he said and didn’t say anything. 

  “Su-Sulli can we ju-just go”  You pulled her hand but Sulli harsly pushed off  your hand which made you stumbled back ready to touch the floor but Luhan who was just near you was quickly enough to catch you. 


“Are you okay?”  Luhan whispered concernly. You nodded and muttered him a “Thank you.”


“Can you all please leave the classroom except for Myomi”  Sulli said in a pleading voice.  “Ah-ahh o-okay”  Suho said and eyed all his friends to move. 


“I won’t leave.... don’t know what you’ll do to Krystal”  Kai said in a rude voice  looking straight into Sulli’s eyes.  Sulli stared at him clenching her fist tightly and spoked,  “Sehun-ah can you please take him away!!”   Upon hearing his name called out, Sehun pointed his index finger at him and stuttered,  “M-me......ah-ahh o-okay.”


  Sehun nughed Kris and both of them walked towards Kai to pull him out of his seat.  But Kai being the stubborn one, he just sat on his chair strongly letting all his strength out so that they won't be able to pull him out.  “I said, i’m not going”  Kai gritted his teeth.  “Kai just go.....I’ll be fine”  Krystal looked at him smiling.  For a sec, Kai looked at her and muttered okay  before  dashing out of the class and his fellow friends and E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter