jeju trip

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Catch a falling star! Catch a falling star! You don't know that freedom!"  

You shut your ears from the noise that woke you up from your deep slumber. Thinking that it was your alarm clock, you grabbed that device and were about to throw it out from the window but the messy high notes told you otherwise. It was none other that kim jongin singing on top of his lungs early in the morning. It was weekend and what kind of psychopath sings during the weekend without sleeping? 

You tried hard to ignore the screeching voice of his but failed miserably. Without being able to handle the noise for a single more minute, you launched towards the opposite room from yours which was kai's.

It seemed like all the tables, chairs and things inside his room were jumping due to the loud music playing inside his room. You instantly shut your ears, preventing them from further damage. Kai was vaccum cleaning his room while dancing at the same time and singing along the music.

"YAH! KAI! Lower the volume!" You shouted but he was oblivious of your presence. 

"KIM FREAKING JONGIN! ARE YOU DEAF ALREADY!" You yelled at the top of your voice but he just waved you aside. 

Not being able to handle the torture anymore, you stomped towards the mp3 player which was playing the music and turned it off. Kai abruptly stopped what he was doing and turned around to finally look at you. His eyes narrowed and he gave you a glare. 

You just waved the plug, flinged it aside and dusted your hands. You just gave kai a fake smile before heading for the door. 

"Put the player back on." Kai calmly said.

"And you think i'll obey you. Tch. Let me sleep in peace at least during weekend will you?" You scowled at him. 

Looking at you with a death glare for a minute or so, he went to the music player and plugged the device on before getting back to his work. 

What is wrong with him! In instinct, you covered your ears with the fear of going deaf and turned the player off. 

"You did not just." Kai asked seriously. 

"Yes i did just." You mimicked him. 

He came towards you and plugged the device again. 

You grabbed his hand and pulled the plug out. 

"What is your problem fatty!!" He exclaimed in anger. 

"What is YOUR problem kkamjong!" You said raising your voice. 

"It's my room and my mp3 player so get your hands off!" He yelled while trying to get the plug from your hand. 

"It's my house and my sleep that you are ruining so you get your hands off!!" You said tightening your grip on the plug. 

In an instant, he started pulling the wire from your hand from the other end and it looked like you were having a round of tug-of-war.

"LEAVE..THE WIRE.."he pulled the wire with all his might and you did the same. 

"NO.. WAY.. KKAMJONG!"

But because he was a boy, he won with his strength and smirked as he inserted player's wire inside the plug. 

You grabbed the wire and pulled it out. 

He grabbed the wire and put it inside again. 

One second it was so peaceful and the next, ty music with high volume was turning you into a deaf person. 

The series of putting the wire inside and pulling it out went on until.. There was a loud 'BOOM'. You bith stopped your actions and looked at eachother and slowly turned your head to see the mp3 player. It was emitting smoke with an unpleasant smell as if it was burned. And yup it was. 

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FATTY! MY PRECIOUS MP3 IS ON FLAMES!" 

"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD KKAMJONG ITS NOT ON FLAMES! ITS JUST EMITTING SMOKE! AND TELL ME WHOSE FAULT IS THIS!" 

"OBVIOUSLY YOURS!" 

"NO YOU THICKHEAD KKAMJONG, ITS YOUR FAULT FOR PLAYING TY MUSIC SO LOUD AND RUINING OTHERS SLEEP! I'M WONDERING WHY THE NEIGHBOURS HAVEN'T COMPLAINED YET.oh yes i know because they TURNED DEAF ALREADY!" 

"what? ty? ITS JUST YOU WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY TASTE OF MUSIC. AND STOP CALLING ME KKAMJONG YOU FATTY!" 

"STOP CALLING ME FATTY YOU KKAMJONG!" 

"FATTY" 

"KKAMJONG" 

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" You heard your father's voice who was standing on the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter