Phone call, Un/Happy day

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N- First of all guys~ i changed something in the previous chapter....i made Krystal and Luhan in room 4, SehunxTao room 2, hyoyeonxJaebum room 3 instead of hyostal/ HunHan/Jaestal...do check it out again if u don't understand my explanation..^o^ And Here's a really short chapter for you guys~ sorry i didn't get to update yesterday bcuz there was no internet connection -_- I can't seem to come up wid any ideas right now so it's a bit short update for now cuz i promised u guys i'll update~ If possible i'll update tomorrow if my connection is good :) SO SORRY AND WELCOME MY NEW SUBBIES AND THANK YOU ALL MY READERS~ I LOVE YOU. PLEASE DO GIVE SOME FEEDBACKS......I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT "ILMSB" ~XOXO~I'm sleepy, its alr 1:35am so i guess i can't come up wid any ideas bcuz i'm sleepy...hahahaha c ya!! 




Kai was practicing his dance moves, he was panting heavily and the sweat was dripping down his whole body. He was practicing non-stop and it has already been 3-4 hours he kept practicing. It was already your turn but he can't seem to stop practicing you thought. You waited and waited for him to stop but he didn't. You were feeling a little worried plus frustrate about him. He hadn't stopped since he started practicing. You knew he won't stop until someone or rather you stop him so you immediately stood up and went near the MP3 player and hit the stop button. 




   No longer hearing any music playing in the background/practice room Kai stopped dancing and looked beside him where he saw you smirking and crossing your arms. "YAHH Why did you stop the music??!!" Kai yelled putting his hands on his hip. You hide your worried expression and only showed your frustrating look and scoffed.  "HA~!! this guy jinjja.....YAHH it's already my turn....look at the time, you've been practicing for like 3-4 hours and you're not even showing any sign of STOP" You exclaimed loudly and blew your bangs.








Kai looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall which shows 6PM and there was only 1 hour for you to practice, you guys usually take turns and went home at 7PM but it looks like Kai took a lot of time and he felt a little guilty. He sighed and said,"Why didn't you told me earlier? Why didn't you stop me?" For a second you went speechless and thought why didn't i stop him? But you shrugged it off and came up with a lame excuse. "I-I fell asleep that's why" You stuttered and faked a cough. "But i didn't see you sleeping, your eyes were wide open when i saw you through those big mirror" Kai pointed out and your eyes widened big like owl. "I-I-I ju-just.........." Kai stopped your sentence. "I'm sorry, you can practice till 8:00.....i-i will wait" Kai cleared his throat and looked elsewhere. You can't believe your ears what you just heard from Kai, the guy whom you love and the jerk who always fight with you about uneccesary things is saying that he'll wait for you. Just that word made you feel so happy and you thought "How will i ever stop loving this jerk when he's being so caring". 


 




It was 9:15, both of you were having dinner and yes, you practiced till eight and like he said, he was there....he waited for you till you finished practicing. You smiled th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter