Teardrops

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N- Ohh god!! I had forgot to put it in hide chapter when i was still writing it saved it.....LOL it was not complete and edited yet...*facepalmed*  Anyways, guys here's a very short update....hehehe I'll try to make double update tomorrow or day after tomorrow if i'm free. And anyone interested to make poster for "ILMSB"??...If yes, then plz comment below or PM me :) I'll give you karma pts by seeing how the poster is :) or you can recommend me one awesome poster making shop...Thank you~!! Actually the current poster which i made, i think it feels kind of off and simple so i want new poster....hehehe





    “Yahhh where were both of you??  We searched for you guys yesterday wholenight”  Mr.Kang asked as soon as you and Kai reached  at the hotel. All students were worried about you guys and even your friends were very worried.





“About that Saem, we kinda lost our way and since it was already dark we stopped on the mid-way and took a rest”  Kai said and Mr.Kang nodded his head.  “Okay then go to room and pack your belongings. We’ll be moving after 2 hours”  Mr.Kang said and both of you nodded. 





You were feeling really dizzy since earlier but you somehow managed to reach the hotel but when you start to walk, you felt like whole world was rounding which made you more dizzy and you blanked out.

 
Luhan shouted your name and was about to ran to your side but Kai was quickly enough to caught you by his arms.  Your head was resting on Kai’s chest and both of his hands were clutching on your arms.  “Go fast and take her inside the room”  Mr.Kang said and Kai nodded his head while carrying you bridal style.


 



You groaned and slowly opened your eyes.  “Where am I?”  You whispered while clutching on your temples.  “Sweety, you awake?”  Ms.Park asked.  You stood a little while your mom helped you and leaned your back on the bed-board. 

“How are you feeling dear?”  Ms.Park asked worriedly while handing you a glass of water and a medicine.  “A bit better”  You took the water from her and gulped half of it and put the glass on the side table. 



“Did i fainted?”  You asked while Ms.Park nodded her head and said, “Yes, dear. You had a little fever and fainted while you were still in Busan. It was good that Kai brought you home immediately.”  Ms.Park smiled and you nodded.  “Ok then, eat this porridge and rest for a while. If you need anything call out for me...okay”  Ms.Park said while caressing your face and went out of the room.




After your mom left, you didn’t feel like sleeping and reached out for your cellphone. When you unlocked, you saw many messages and miss calls.




Received message from Unknown at 6:00pm

                                         “My Myomi dear, Are you awake? We got back fromBusan just now. It was bad we didn’t get to enjoy our last trip together L Anyways,  How are you feeling right now? I hope you’re feeling good. Reply back as soon as you read this. From exo members and Yeol and yeah i got your number from Luhan J  It’s me Chanyeol so save my number. Xoxo”.




You chuckled when you read the message and start to type, “Hey Channie, just now i woke up and yeah thanx for your concern,  I’m feeling better. Tell others as well  and done saving your number” You send the message and saved Chanyeol’s number.




You immediately got the reply from Chanyeol, it said, “Ahhh glad to hear that and okay i’ll tell them.  Goodnight Myomi, feeling a bit tired. See you on Sunday. Take care”  You smiled and scrolled down to other messages. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter