Worst, Bad, Hurt

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 You were outside the school builiding sitting under the shade of a big tree while closing your eyes feeling the fresh air. It was quite for awhile but suddenly, "Sleeping outside the school building is strictly prohibited" Someone spoked and you opened your eyes and saw Luhan. "Ohh Lulu" You straighten up your body and smiled at him.



 "What are you doing here alone, not practicing?" Luhan asked and sat beside you. "I already finished practicing and Kai is practicing right now so i just came out to get some fresh air......what about you?" You looked at him and raised your brows.



"I just came to get some drinks for me and Krystal but saw you here sitting under this big tree and came to meet you...........and here take it" Luhan offered you a can of chocolate drink. "Ahh n-no no...it's ok you can give it to Krystal" You refused him. "No, its okay you can have it. I'll buy her another one" Luhan opened the can and pushed it towards your direction. "Okay then.....thank you" You took it from him and take a sip. Luhan also opened his can and gulp down half of the drink. 


  "I guess you really like strawberry flavoured juice" You looked at him and he turned towards you. "Ha-ha yeah i really like strawberry flavour" Luhan placed his can down and rub the nape of his neck feeling a little embarass. You chuckled seeing Luhan feeling embarass. "Let's go" You said and stood up dusting off your sweat-pant. Luhan also stood up and did the same.





Both of you went inside the building chatting and laughing at the unnecessary talk. Luhan was telling alot of jokes to you and you can't stop laughing at his silly jokes. When you both were about to reach to room no.4 which was Krystal and Luhan's practice room. You stopped making Luhan stop as well.






"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" Luhan asked titling his head but you didn't say anything. Your eyes were focused on something. There you saw Kai and Krystal chatting with eachother outside the practice room. Krystal said something and suddenly Kai started laughing. You only get to hear his laugh when Krystal's around him or his friends, you've never heard him laughing when you're around him but you've only once saw his smile when he was with you and that was last time when you and kai were having dinner.




Luhan have been observing you since you stopped walking. He knew that you were looking at Kai and Krystal and saw how your happy face turned into a sad one. He knows the reason behind your sad face but he was not so exactly sure about it. He knows that you always looked sad when they are talking and laughing with eachother because he had seen it before in class as well when Mr.Kang arranged the seat planning and Kai was smiling happily at Krystal and you looked kind of sad.





"Myomi do you like Kai?" Luhan thought and looked at you with a hurt expression. But Luhan shrugged his thought off and whispered in your ear "Are you okay?" You forgot that Luhan was with you. You looked at him and said,"Luhan can you take me home?" Looking at your face Luhan was sure that you were holding back your tears. "Okay, let's go" Luhan held your hand and went downstairs.

  Both of you were walking silently and you were still holding Luhan's hand and he didn't want to let go as well. Suddenly, on the way he remembered something and quickly fished out his phone and texted Krystal saying he had some urgent work to do and won't come to practice.  
    ~Ting~ You've got one new message  Krystal opened the message box and saw it was from Luhan. "Ohh Luhan won't come" Krystal said to Kai. "What do you mean?" Kai asked raising his one eyebrow. "He said, he has some urgent work to do" Krystal replied. "Ohh okay then i'll be going" Kai said. "Let's go together....i'll be going home since Luhan won't come" Krystal said & start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter