transfer

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''YOU! What are you doing here?!'' kai yelled and pointed his index finger at me for emphasis. 

''DUH! What do you mean what i am doing here? Can't you see i'm on my way back home.'' I rolled my eyes at his question. The words came out more harshly, not that I wanted it to be, that too with my crush. 

''What are you waiting for? Go then. Home is that way.'' he said pointing to opposite alley behind me. 

''You don't need to tell where MY house is. My feets, my will, not your business.'' I stated rudely and turned to luhan oppa with a sweet smile.

''gomawoyo, lulu oppa. Uh.. I can call you that right?'' I beamed when he nodded.

''Y-yeah of course.. i don't mind..'' luhan stuttered and blushed a bit. I must admit he was so cute with his baby face and everything.

No one has ever called him lulu, more like never dared to. Even the members don't call him that because he just literally hates that nickname. But he took everyone by surprise when he gave me permission to call him by that nickname. 

Everyone exchanged shocked glances at eachother when I continued, ''aaraso lulu oppa. Bye!'' I waved at him.

''Okay. I hope we meet again.'' he said and waved back. 

''Sure i'd love to.'' i said and shot a last smile before turning to my heels and walking away.

''Hyung ! What just happened?'' sehun rushed to luhan as soon as I went away and started asking him all sort of questions.

''about what?'' luhan shrugged.

''come on hyung you know what.'' sehun groaned.

''about her? It's nothing. She was going to trip over that giant stone over there but I saved her from falling.'' luhan said while pointing at the giant stone. 

''oh.. So what's her name?'' sehun enquired.

''I don't know. I didn't get to ask her.'' luhan replied.

''yeah because you were busy drooling over her.'' sehun mocked and tried to contain a smile but failed.

''You maknae! Come here!'' luhan chased sehun in hopes to catch him. While kai was listening to their conversation with the others. 

''see, I told you guys that she's really clumsy! Queenka of her school my .'' kai pointed out, feeling glad.

''I like her though. She is cute.'' chanyeol replied and baekhyun continued, ''yeah i agree. Being a queenka doesn't means that she has to be perfect. Maybe she's queenka because of her cuteness.'' and with that chanyeol and baekhyun smirked and hi-fived. 

''and she's not just cute but she has a way with words. Like how she made kai feel defeated after just 2 seconds of talking.'' D.O added and kai looked at him, his eyes showing a mixture of anger and shock.

''the way she said ''My feets, my will, not your business.'' she's just my style.'' Kris, the cold guy also volunteered and kai was blowing with fury.

''First of all, i was NOT feeling defeated and yeah hyung she's just your style. Clumsy and cold. Beside,who trips over a mere rock? She isn't a kid anymore! Aish..'' Kai spat and angrily stomped but he suddenly fell down with a thud due to that giant rock.

''hahahha OMG kai your such a clumsy baby.'' chanyeol laughed along with others and kris too let out a chuckle. 

''let me help you up. And you mere rock, why did you trip kai? You are so bad. Clumsy rock.'' baekhyun said, hitting the rock with his foot and laughing. 

''ARGHHH!! up you guys!!'' kai said and hastily stood up before walking away.

 

_________________

 

I was doing my homework when someone knocked on my door. ''Who is it?'' i said, but still concenterating on my work.

No one answered so I didn't turn around. The door opened slowly but I had no idea about it. Slowly, trying to not make any noise, kai tiptoed towards me and shouted loudly near my ear which startled the soul out of me.

''OMG! AHH!'' i cried as I held my chest and looked at whoever it was. When i turned back, i saw kai with that same bad boy smirk tucked on his face and his arms folded across his chest.

''YAHH!! You crazy jerk! What do you think you are doing inside my room !'' I said while massa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter