Having fun

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yahh Kai, wake up....” You yelled and slapped him on his . Kai groaned and mumbled, “Arrgghh let me sleep....there’s still time for dinner”. You sighed and crossed you arms saying, “I know that’s why i’m telling you to get your back right now so that we can go out, do some shopping and have dinner outside”.  “Let’s just have our dinner at home....i’m feeling so lazy to even get up from my comfy bed” Kai muttered under his breath eyes still closed.


 

You blew your bangs feeling frustrate and thought of how to make Kai get out from his bed and just then one idea popped in your head and you smirked mischieviously. “Yahh kkamjong if you get up right now and be ready in 10 minutes then i’ll give you a kiss” You said and soon you saw Kai marching towards the bathroom and you smiled in victory.





“Now give me my kiss...” Kai came closer to you closing his eyes and making a pout. But you just pushed him with your  index finger on his forehead and said, “In your dreams dear....”  and you walked towards front door.  Kai face fell down and said, “Yahh you said you’ll give me a kiss...” still pouting while following you.  You just ignored him and walked as fast as your leg could take.



 



“Is this nice??” You came out from the changing room wearing dark blue sleeveless one-piece,  its back was open and you twirled around to show Kai.  As soon as you came out from the changing room Kai was awestruck by your beauty, you were looking very beautiful and y, he thought but didn’t say it to you cause the dress was too revealing which Kai didn’t like and instead said, “This dress doesn’t suit you....go and try another one” Kai waved his hand off looking disgusted. You srunched your face and pouted, “Okay...” and went inside to  change into another one. 



“Now how about this......is this good?” You raised your brows and waited for his answer. You were wearing marron pladded high-waist silk skirt and plain white sleeveless crop-top.  Kai rubbed his chin and looked at you from top to bottom and quickly gave you a big smile and said, “Gorgeous..”  You blushed at his comment and asked, “So this will be fine ya?” Kai nodded his head and you again went back to change into your own clothes.



Kai paid the money for your dress even if you insisted him not to pay. And then both of you walked out from the store hand to hand and walked to your next destination. 



While both of you were just walking looking here and there admiring some shops, both of you passed by one accesories shop and you pulled Kai inside. You were looking at all the accesories and admiring it. Just then you saw one very pretty couple necklace of lock n’ key. You admired it for awhile and gasped when you saw the price.  Kai was looking at you the whole time and chuckled when your eyes widened seeing the price and he thought it was kind of cute expression. And just like that after roaming for awhile inside the accesories shop both of you got out.



“Now let’s go and eat, i’m hungry”  Kai said and you nodded. You guys went to one restaurant called “Hankook Sarang” it was really packed since maximum of the office workers/employees were having their gathering  but you guys were lucky to get 2 seats available. Both of you sat down and start ordering your food.



“Ahhh i’m feeling so full....” Kai said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter