My Answer Is You

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai slowly opened his eyes and groaned in pain. "Where am I?" Kai whispered looking around his surroundings.  "You're in school's nurse room" Ms.Hwang one of the school  doctor said. Kai slowly stood up and mumbled, "Why am I here. . .?" Then clutched his head and let out a shriek of pain.  

 

Ms.Hwang handed him a bottle of water and Kai took it thanking her.  "Your friend Luhan carried you all the way here, you were unconscious. . .. .And where the heck did you get the alcohol?? I'm so much sure that you're not in the right age to drink since you're still in high school". Ms. Hwang said stating the fact  while crossing her arms. 

 Kai looked at the teacher in front of him questionly and said, "What are you talking about Ms.Hwang? I didn't had any alcohol, I just drank app. . . . ." Kai stopped before realizing that something was wrong with the juice when he drank it earlier because he felt a bit bitter but then he just shrugged it off thinking the taste of apple juice is different in China.  ". . .apple juice" He completed then.  

 

Ms.Hwang just nooded her head knowingly and said, "Okay then you can go if you're feeling much better. . "  Kai hummed and said, "Thank you" while he was getting out from the bed but stopped because the door swung opened.

 

 Ms.Hwang looked at the person and said smiling, "What brings you here dear? Are you sick? You look a bit terrible.. ."   The person in front bowed and said, "Ms.Hwang I. . . ." Then suddenly stopped when she saw Kai.  Kai too looked at her a bit shock seeing her in that state.  "Myomi. . ." Kai whispered but you looked away. Seeing you ignored him Kai thought, "Did I do something bad when we were locked inside the store room. . ?! Why is she not looking at me. . .".

 

"Yes, dear what do you need?" Ms.Hwang again asked getting your attention. "Umm Ms.Hwang, Can you write me one leave application? I'm not feeling well and I want to go home" You said in a low voice.  Seeing your face which looked pale Ms.Hwang quickly nodded her head. "Just a second ..okay. I'll quickly write it" Ms.Hwang stood up and started to write on the notepad. 

 

You were just standing there head hung low.  Kai looked at you conernly and wanted to ask what happened so he called, "Myomi what ha- - -" He was cutted off by Ms.Hwang. "Here. . ." Ms.Hwang handed you the leaving application.  You took it from her, bowed and quickly ran out.  

 

Kai was just starring at the same spot where you were standing just a while ago. "Why is she. . ." Kai immediately stood up from the bed and dashed outside slamming the door loudly. 


"YAHHH!!!! Don't SLAM the door" Ms.Hwang shouted. 

 

Kai panted and put his hands on his knees catching up with his breathing. Looking here and there searching for you.  Just then he saw you going towards the locker. He fastly ran to catch up with you and  when he was near, he caught your wrist and forcely turned around. 

 

"Yahh what happened? Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong earlier in the store room?" Kai half yelled gripping on your wrist tightly. "I don't remember anything from earlier so if I did anything wrong then I'm really sorry. . .I was not in my right state" Kai whispered lossening his grip on your wrist. 

 

You stared at him as your eyes started to get watery and you spoked, "What?!.. .Hah- "  You mockingly let out a laugh.  " You  say you don't remember anything Kai. . .you seriously don't remember anything"  You choked out while talking.  Kai hunged his head low and slowly shook his head saying,  "I don't. . . "  "And look i'm sor---" Kai stopped when he saw your tears.  "Myomi. . ."  You forcely let go of his hand which was gripped on your wrist  and ran  quickly as fast as you can from Kai.  And there was Kai looking at your back view with shock expression. 

 


"Yahh where's Myomi??"  Krystal send the text message to Sulli.  Sulli's phone chimmed with a light and she  took a quick glance at Ms.Cha who was writing on the board and typed, "I don't know. . .I think something's wrong"  Sulli looked at Krystal with a worried expression.  


Luhan glanced at his side where you sit only to found it empty. He was really worried about you after you ran out with teary eyes earlier. And he knew its something to do with Kai.  

And there's Kai who was glancing at the back to your seat.  Kai was also feeling really worried about you and told himself to have a small conversation while he's  home.  




The last period of bell rang indicating the school's over.  All the students hurriedly packed their belongings which include Kai as well.  He was packing his stuffs way too fast and was quickly dashing out from the class when Luhan called him out.  "Yahh!! Kai i've to talk to yo---"  Kai cutted his word and said,  "I'm sorry Luhan, let's talk tomorrow.....I'm going ahead first" and he fastly ran out not even waiting for Luhan's answer. 






Kai unlocked the door  and quickly entered heading upstairs straight to your room.  Kai just stood there for a second and started to knock.  Kai knocked three times but you didn't answered.  "Myomi i know you're inside.  Le-let's talk for a while"  Kai knocked calling out for you.  "Myomi. . . ." Kai again called out and this time twisted the knob but unfortunately it was locked.

 "Okay then  i'm saying this from here. . . "  Kai said.  "I don't remember  what happened earlier in the store room which made you like this but i'm really sorry if i said anything wrong. I didn't mean to and i was not in my right mind so i'm really sorry. I hope you'll forgive me"  Just like that Kai apologized and left entering  inside his room.  


And there you were inside your room lying on your bed curled up and silently crying your heart out. You just couldn't believe what he just said, you were angry at him and you felt like .  Just when you were ready to forget about your love for  him, ready to move on and accept him as your step-brother, there's Kim Jongin who even made it more worse. You silently cried yourself even more while covering your mouth with the pillow which you were tightly embracing it.  


On the table your phone was vibrating non-stop but you didn't dare to move and pick it up whoever is calling you.  

 



"Hello. . ."  Sulli spoked. "Did you call her. . .? Did she picked up?"  Krystal paced back and forth bitting her nails feeling worried about you.  "No she didn't.  I tried calling her non-stop since i reached home from school earlier and she's still not picking her call"  Sulli worriedly answered.

 "Ahhh i see. . . " Krystal didn't knew what to say and was just bitting her nails.  "It's all my fault. . . I shouldn't have made this kind of plan in the first place"  Krystal said.  "Yahh! It's not your fault so don't think like that.  I'll try calling her again and if she picks up then i'll talk with her. And i'll call you back as soon as possible. I'm hanging up now."  Krystal said okay from the other line and hang up the call. 


 

After continously calling you for hours, Sulli again called up and waited for you to answer.  "Please please pick up the call Myomi ah. . " Sulli was sitting on the bed moving her one leg and was waiting for your call.  Just after the fifth ring, the phone was answered.  "Yahh Park Myomi, why are you not picking up your call?"  Sulli shouted concernly as soon as you answered the call.  There was a moment of silence when you spoked up.  "Su-sulli ah. . ."  Your voice was really hoarse and nothing came out from your mouth.  "Myomi what's wrong? Why is you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter