Feelings?

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N- Like i promised...here's an update ^_^

-After dinnner-

"Are you already sleeping?" You knocked at Kai's room waiting  for his response but you didn't get any. You again tried and banged his door. "Yahh are you still awake or not?"You yelled in a small voice so that you won't disturb your parents who just came from their long tour. 


You can hear soft music playing inside and knew he was not asleep so without his permission you opened the door which was unlocked. Right at the moment when you opened the door, your eyes widened and slowly your cheeks began to become red. Just infront of you, you saw Kai topless, only wearing sweat-pant and towel hanging around his neck while drying his wet hair. "Why are you here? And why didn't you knock?" Kai looked at you still drying his hair.


For a sec, you just looked at him wide-eyes, mouth a lil open. Your whole body was frozen like you were some kind of statue but still you can feel your body being warm and your heartbeat was racing so fast that you were worried that Kai will hear your "ba-dump ba-dump".


When you were back to normal, you quickly closed your eyes and turned around. "YAHHH WHY ARE YOU ROAMING AROUND WITHOUT WEARING YOUR TEE" You yelled still closing your eyes facing your back at him. "Tch!! this girl......" Kai scoffed and blew his bangs. "Yahh fatty, this is my room and i can do whatever i like.....if i wear my shirt or not it's none of your concern”.


“A—AHH I kn- know b-bu-but s-still wear your shirt” You stuttered. “Hah.! Is she feeling nervous? Waah then I should play with her” Kai thought and smirked. “Shireo…..i don’t want to wear it” Kai crossed his arms and gave a sarcastic smile.


“What the hell? Is he trying to kill me?” You thought. “No…no…no he’s just joking around with you Myomi…..don’t let him fall you down” You told yourself. “But still what should I do? I’m here to talk about tomorrow’s practice and here this jerk is being freaking annoying” You cried in frustration.  Kai saw you being frustrate and grinned. “It’s so fun to ” Kai thought and grabbed his t-shirt and wore it.


“Yahh now you can turn around, don’t just stare at the door” Kai said and layed down on his bed. “You sure…….? If your lying then you’re dead….okay” You said while Kai just kept quiet.


You slowly slowly turn around, eyes still closed. Slowly, you peeked with one eye, placing your hands on your chest and sighed in relief. Kai was already wearing his t-shirt.


“So why are you here?” Kai placed his mobile down and looked at you. “Aish this guy, don’t he know or pretending to not know” You thought and creased your brow feeling annoyed. “So………” Kai questioned and stared at you.


You grabbed the chair and sat near Kai’s study table. “I came here to talk about our final” You said and cleared your throat. “Like what….?” Kai said fixing his gaze towards his phone. “Like what kind of dance we are going to do and what kind of song we are going to perform in? Have you found any song……..hmmm?” You tilted your head and waited for his answer. 

“No idea…..and not yet” Kai whispered still playing with his mobile. “huft….what?” You looked at him disbeliefed. “Then what will we do?” You questioned. “Just search it….” Kai answered nochantly. “I’m not dumb you know……I would have search it but my laptop is not working and my cellphone battery is dead and right now I’m feeling lazy to charge it……” You said tiredly.


“You can use my PC and I’ll search it from my cellphone and if you find any interesting then tell me” Kai said still fixing his eyes on his phone playing game. “Ohh really!!! Waahh thank you kkamjong” You grinned and immediately open the PC which was right infront of you. Kai looked at you from the corner of his eyes and scoffed at your hyperness.
 

It’s been 3 hours you’ve been searching for a decent song and still you didn’t find any. You were feeling sleepy and your eyes started to close but you shook your head and looked straight in the screen but again your eyes start to close slowly and your palm slipped fron your chin. Before you could bang your head on the desk, Kai quickly placed his hand on the desk and thankfully you didn’t hit your head.


Kai sat upto your height level still placing his hand under head which you we
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter