New talent

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was already Sunday, you were in the classroom waiting for Ms.Jung who was one of  your class music instructor which you heard from Eunji since it was your first class eversince you entered SM.



All students were in their own world playing with the instruments, even your friends as well except for Kai who was just sitting opposite you at other side of  the bench listening to music.



You  didn’t care about what others were doing so you layed your head down on the desk only to be interrupt by someone.


“What you doing all alone by yourself? Don’t you wanna join”  The owner of the voice asked smiling.  You turn your head to see who it was and quickly gave him a smile. “I don’t wanna join..........actually i don’t know how to play any of those instrument soo”  You said being embarass.

  Luhan laughed and you pouted, “Don’t make fun of me Lulu.”  “Hahaha i’m sorry.....I didn’t mean to laugh...sorry”  You frowned and rolled your eyes at him.


“I’ll teach you guitar if you want to”  Luhan offered but you shook your head.  “Thanks but i don’t want to.........i’m not so interested”  You said and Luhan smiled at you ruffling your hair.



“Yahhh!!! Stop it......Don’t mess my hair”  You pouted.  “Don’t want to, i like messing with your hair.....it’s so soft and silky”  Luhan said messing your hair more.  “Okay then i’ve no choice but to....”  You started to tickle Luhan on his stomach as he stopped messing with your hair and clutched down on his stomach.  “Yahhh st-stop it......hahahaha”  Luhan laughed making you satisified as small smirk crept in your face.  “Serves you right deer”  You tickled him more and giggled.



  Kai was looking at your direction seeing both  you and Luhan having fun.  “He always manage to make you  smile”  Kai thought and smiled bitterly looking away from you and stared infront only to have eye-contact with her.


 
From not so far, Krystal was looking at your smiling face. “Glad that your laughing myomi”   Krystal thought and smiled. She looked at the opposite direction where Kai was sitting on one of the bench looking intently at you, she pitied both you and Kai.



  Just then he looked infront and his eyes met with Krystal. Both of them stared at eachother for a while and Kai was the first one to broke the eye-contact. 

 


After waiting for Ms.Jung, she finally showed up in the class a bit late. She hurriedly went to the teacher’s desk and put all her belongings on top of it.  “Okay everyone, today we’ll learn about vocal lessons.  I’ll call each person one by one and they’ve have to sing one any song and from there i’ll tell you what you lack and what you don’t.......okay?!”  Ms.Jung yelled and everybody said okay in unison.

  “Okay then first of all i want to call Kim Jongdae”  Ms.Jung called out and Chen stood up and went towards the small stage. 



“I’m going to sing Best Luck which was written and composed by me. I hope you’ll all like it”  Chen beamed and all girls start to fangirl over Chen. 

Chen held his mic up, closed his eyes and started to sing......


~~Amuraedo nan niga joha
Amureon maldo eobsi utdeon nareul anajwo babe
Oneureul gidaryeotjyo
Geudae dalkomhan nareul bwayo geudae ye
Jikyeojulgeyo babe
Maeil maeil kkumeul kkujyo
Geudae soneul japgo naraga yeongwonhi eonje kkajina Bogo sipeun naui sarang unmyeong ijyo
Pihalsudo eobtjyo
Every day i’m so lucky
Sumgyeowatdeon nae mameul gobaek hallae neoreul saranghae

 
Chen finished the last part slowly and softly and put his mic down while smiling and bowed.  All students clapped their hands and some girls were still fangirling over him saying how his voice was really amazing and the way he sings is just really god damn awesome and all. 



As for you, your jaw nearly dropped and your eyes were widening.  You couldn’t believe your ears that Chen, the troll king of the group  is really really really good at singing.  And you even thought that from now on Chen will be in your #1 bias list. Though he is not a celebrity or idol, he surely sing like a pro singer and about his high notes you fell for it.




“That was really amazing Jongdae, the way you sing is really wow.  There’s nothing to say about your vocals. All of it are good and the lyrics of the s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter